Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That $270 pricetag on those Nets customs is way high. What?

I'd call them in advance and ask if they sew them through. I saw a pic of a custom Nets City jersey and I'm pretty sure they pre-sewed the stitching and then just heat pressed the number on top. The number wasn't actually sewn onto the jersey.

ah yeah man it's way too expensieve, i'm doing a swingman if I do a custom. Especially on the Nets

Hi Dudes, I got a question. I'm thinking about a potential jersey trade. It would be my Jordan Washington Wizards jersey Size 48 for a Jamal Crawford Hardwood Classic Chicago Bulls jersey Size 44. Both are Authentic Nike but not Pro-Cuts. I know the Crawford jersey is far rarer so I'm tempted even though I really like my MJ jersey. Both jerseys in question are shown on the thumbnails below. What would you do in my position?

Attachments

• mjwiz.jpg
    mjwiz.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 11
  • jc1.jpg
    jc1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi Dudes, I got a question. I'm thinking about a potential jersey trade. It would be my Jordan Washington Wizards jersey Size 48 for a Jamal Crawford Hardwood Classic Chicago Bulls jersey Size 44. Both are Authentic Nike but not Pro-Cuts. I know the Crawford jersey is far rarer so I'm tempted even though I really like my MJ jersey. Both jerseys in question are shown on the thumbnails below. What would you do in my position?

Which do you like more and will wear? There’s your answer

Down the line if you want the Jordan again you can find it and buy it again

Value wise it seems fair. If you would rather have the Crawford then pull the trigger.

That $270 pricetag on those Nets customs is way high. What?

I'd call them in advance and ask if they sew them through. I saw a pic of a custom Nets City jersey and I'm pretty sure they pre-sewed the stitching and then just heat pressed the number on top. The number wasn't actually sewn onto the jersey.

Crazy thing is they're selling out these jerseys anyway even at that price.

$270 is still cheaper than the retail they had on rev30s. They want $200 for customised swingmans though, that's crap considering they're not even stitched.

I copped this at the nyc nba store and frickin Jason Williams walkes right by me I was starstruck LOL

9634752C-DFA6-44E9-B670-0DCF889B5167.jpeg 281F4B98-0B2A-4AE8-B6BC-718ECFD3605E.jpeg 73BC8100-D1CF-4C06-A627-1B1E7C87AE61.jpeg

Im gonna take a walk to NBA store after work. I didnt know they have authentics other than the same ole 17/18 Lebron, Westbrook, Curry, and Kawhi

Im gonna take a walk to NBA store after work. I didnt know they have authentics other than the same ole 17/18 Lebron, Westbrook, Curry, and Kawhi

The only had Lonzo authentics from what I saw (lakers wise). The nike in soho had Knicks authentic city with Kristaps, pretty nice jersey but who knows if he'll ever even play this year. I asked them if they would get Bron authentics and the dude at cash said he hasn't heard anything and that he would have copped asap if they did have it

$270 is still cheaper than the retail they had on rev30s. They want $200 for customised swingmans though, that's crap considering they're not even stitched.
True, but very rarely would I pay full retail for either. Even game worn items can sometimes be had for less than a retail item would cost. Bottom line for me is nike is just as awful as adidas in terms of availability. It is still impossible for me to buy nike authentic shorts unless I'm getting them game worn.

True, but very rarely would I pay full retail for either. Even game worn items can sometimes be had for less than a retail item would cost. Bottom line for me is nike is just as awful as adidas in terms of availability. It is still impossible for me to buy nike authentic shorts unless I'm getting them game worn.
Agree 100%. They said they would make authentics more available, which is a load of crap. The range is still very limited, haven't seen Lebron Lakers authentics anywhere. They said they'd make gear more affordable too yet the prices keep going up.

Anyway, D Wade's are available: https://www.nike.com/t/dwyane-wade-...-miami-heat-men’s-nba-connected-jersey-lfrggj

Really want a Gilgeous-Alexander city edition jersey. Going to assume finding an authentic will be damn near impossible.

Thinking this might be my best bet?
https://clippersstore.com/products/clippers-gilgeous-alexander-city-swingman-jersey

It’s been a while since I’ve bought a jersey. How much of a downgrade are swingman’s nowadays?

If authentic is a must, I may have to settle for this but I notice it doesn’t even have the bumble logo:
https://clippersstore.com/products/...uthentic-jersey-navy-1?variant=12136529133642

Last edited:
I'm really wondering what's going on with Lebron James. Even the standard retail authentic city edition jersey of the Lakers is Lonzo Ball, not James...

I'm really wondering what's going on with Lebron James. Even the standard retail authentic city edition jersey of the Lakers is Lonzo Ball, not James...

LOL bc LBJ sighed with the lakers this summer. Nike didn’t have this planned

He signed the first of July. Four or five months are probably not enough to produce numbers "3" to add next to "2"s they already had for Lonzo jerseys...:lol:

Of course some are more expensive than retail.....Had to pickup Kidd and Martin to bring me back to my NJ Nets days.... Grew up liking the Knicks... then in my teens got Nets weekend tickets with my dad.... I love both teams now, but you can't say that I'm a frontrunner!

IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG

Just thought I'd pass this along...the madhouse store at the United Center will have authentic city edition jerseys. They will be legit like the on court ones and not have that heat pressed ****. They will also have the zenni ad patch on them. Not sure when they are releasing, but they said they will have them later.

New city Embiid is in from NBAStore.com. Looks good, everything all stitched exactly like the ones from the Wells Fargo Center team store. The numbers are slightly more stiff than the ones on my Nike gamers but it is same numbers the team store uses. Should have my rookie Adidas embiid HWC with mesh in soon I'll post when it gets here.

embiid_2018_city_1.png

embiid_2018_city_2.png

embiid_2018_city_3.png

Looks like nike don't like making money. Vice authentic isn't available anywhere other than nike.com, and they won't ship outside of the states or to forwarding addresses. Guess they won't get my money then :emoji_unamused:

Looks like nike don't like making money. Vice authentic isn't available anywhere other than nike.com, and they won't ship outside of the states or to forwarding addresses. Guess they won't get my money then :emoji_unamused:
Yeah man, I tried them on live chat, might try again tomorrow, but I'm keen on the Wade authentic!

I caved and got a Swingman :smh:

Really hoping they roll out Authentic Vice jerseys in more places soon (while I'm still able to return my swingman :lol:)

I’d put some blame on fanatics, too. Sad it’s come to this, but the online marketplace isn’t like it was 10-12 years back where everyone was willing to hold authentic jersey inventory. Fanatics controls everything now. Smh

I’m holding out hope Nike is smart enough to anticipate the sell out and have a restock/distribute more jerseys. I read in an article last year’s Vice jerseys outsold all the other NBA teams’ city jerseys COMBINED.

Ironically, I was pretty annoyed I missed the Wade authentic drop on Fanatics. Lol the Dr. pepper code worked, too.

Back
Top Bottom