Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

5F412BD5-0BCC-49FF-85F2-F8A9D9BC2BFA.jpeg
F38A5D85-AAA4-4363-BBCC-74B77E4DB34F.jpeg

Guys,
The Nike US store is selling authentics at just $169. Copped a LeBron but others star players has well (all sizes not available). US delivery only I assume though...

I wish the Lakers online store would restock so I can cop one with the Wish patch.

For anybody who’s had Rev30 mesh numbers done at EPS, how much did it cost?

Thinking about finally fixing the NOB butchery the Heat Store did on the Jesus Shuttlesworth authentics, so might as well get the plastic numbers replaced too.

For anybody who’s had Rev30 mesh numbers done at EPS, how much did it cost?

Thinking about finally fixing the NOB butchery the Heat Store did on the Jesus Shuttlesworth authentics, so might as well get the plastic numbers replaced too.

they told me $65 about a month ago, still waiting for them to open before sending a few out

hey guy haven’t got a m&n jersey since the Jordan 45 years ago when the double nickel 10s released but is the fit the same as those back then compared too now?

god I love that Kobe, wish they looked like that now in term of material and shape

color too

Finally posting my customized Jordan I got from the NBAstore.com in 02 I think. Surprised they let me even do it at the time, but the NBA store didn't have my size in stock, glad I didn't hold off on copping any longer because they switched to dazzle material on the Bulls uni...

20200516_181907.jpg
20200516_181917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom