Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How is the lettering on the stuff on Real Sports? Do they use good stuff *like* EPS quality or the paper backing with bubbly twill?

How is the lettering on the stuff on Real Sports? Do they use good stuff *like* EPS quality or the paper backing with bubbly twill?

They use silver crystal as do most of the league. Standard shiny twill (not matte like nike)... no stabilizer / paper backing. Hit or miss sewing work

Which color & size?

I doubt they ship to the US on phone orders.

Oh well, hopefully I able to get an authentic next season since they're changing their uniforms.
They dont. I tried to place an order locally over the phone to pick up tomorrow, they wouldnt take it. Said they could hold it for a few hrs, well see tomorrow.

But last time they restocked em online someone bought a whole bunch and listed oj ebay for 600+

They dont. I tried to place an order locally over the phone to pick up tomorrow, they wouldnt take it. Said they could hold it for a few hrs, well see tomorrow.

But last time they restocked em online someone bought a whole bunch and listed oj ebay for 600+

that dudes a clown. i found him on facebook. wanted to air him out

that dudes a clown. i found him on facebook. wanted to air him out
Smh people like that are the reason there should be a limit. Which sucks cuz sometimes ill grab multuples for myself (1 to rock 1 to stock) or for friends who cant make it, and vice versa.

This 1 dude bought out all the Raptors new eras from Fairview and i think Yorkdale. Cleaned em out smh. Luckily STC hadnt openes back up at the time, was able to grab one.

In store? Wow.
I called yesterday after i seen RELISH RELISH Post. It was almost closing and no way id get there from Scarborough. Chick said they had a bunch, i asked if they could take a phone order or hold. She said no, but if i called in the morning they could hold for me til i was done work and got down there. Called a little after opening and the chick said they had no authentics at all.

Smh. Prob got cleaned out by folks working from home DT and college kids with no jobs and nothing else to do.

I called yesterday after i seen RELISH RELISH Post. It was almost closing and no way id get there from Scarborough. Chick said they had a bunch, i asked if they could take a phone order or hold. She said no, but if i called in the morning they could hold for me til i was done work and got down there. Called a little after opening and the chick said they had no authentics at all.

Smh. Prob got cleaned out by folks working from home DT and college kids with no jobs and nothing else to do.

Either that or the person you talked to previously gave you misinformation

Finally this sucker gets delivered...Lakers Store restock from end of July.
5580BD7F-551C-4285-BB79-6FF61D4591E7.jpeg

6BF3B9B5-E584-4036-A2FE-82288370A145.jpeg

515393AA-AA30-4F3E-A98E-63DD60BE5476.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if adidas made any pre rev30 Miami big 3 era authentics that were made like this. Most I see have a tag that say 100% polyester

12D1DC82-972A-4A50-90C0-778CA2957C54.jpeg

Made in Vie tnam
Hecho en Indonesia

:lol:

hadn’t even noticed that. I’m not asking in regards to this specific pictures. I’m after 40-44 but I seen a few with tags like this while most have tags that say 100% polyester so I guess that settles that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom