Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

9A7041BE-5CFA-4EE3-A1E7-D495B466D859.jpeg

Saw an internal e-mail from EPS last week when I asked for an update. Apparently, they aren't a fan of basketball jerseys lol

I have stuff in there from October. Kinda sux to know that. When I asked for updates they responded with, “yes.” Smh. On their social media all I see are hockey jerseys done for the pros since it’s hockey season, never any basketball.

I don't think that it's a matter of preference of what they like as individuals that determines what orders are fulfilled first, at least I hope not. I understand that whatever leagues they have contracts with are priority. Judging from their site, of course I knew hockey was their primary expertise. I send stuff in early enough so when I want it at a certain time, I can estimate about when to expect it. Speaking of...I have a baseball jersey done I want for summer. I better get it out to them now :lol:

Many of us are into the exact specifications of on court, but anyone try boss stuff? Yea, welcome to the 90s, but always in the market for comfy shorts...especially with pockets.

Back
Top Bottom