Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

because they used the older style jerseys for the st.patty jerseys...
and those numbers ARE whats on the older/pre-rev 30 authentics...
Thank you dude!
smile.gif

They looked like Swingman twill to me, probably because these are not high-resolution images!

As far as this I've already asked you: actual Rev30 Authentics come with twill numbers like Swingmans or what? Since there are no more mesh numbers!

And one more LC:

I wonder why this jersey didn't get even one bid?
eyes.gif
Looks good to me...
frown.gif

CHAMPION AUTHENTIC

Last edited:
Have you bought any of these jersey you have been asking questions about?
lol i'm not trying be be rude, but i am wondering haha
To be honest, I'm new in jersey collecting, I started to collect them just a few months ago.

As you can see, I'm not always sure what kind of jersey is the one I've found.
smile.gif

That's why I asked all of that.

I was biding on some of those, but I always set myself a money limit to which I'll go. Authentics are often very expensive, you know that, especially considering the fact I live in Croatia where the standard of living is not as high as in USA or some other countries. Besides that I have to pay a fairly high shipping price (for the shipping from USA).
wink.gif

I really appreciate the help of people like Zyzz and I can say that I've already learned a lot about this issue.
smile.gif

If I bother you and you don't want to answer my questions, I understand that.

Since I've learned a lot, I hope that in the future I will not have many more questions to ask!
smile.gif

Last edited:
the best way is to look at pictures of real jerseys, the best place would be a jersey forum where there arent any fakes. then look at players jerseys, after studying for a bit it gets easy. no one taught me, i got so into basketball jerseys because i LOVE basketball and love having items like jerseys and shorts just like the players. I dont deal with swingmans really aside from early one with Nike swingmans which were the best.

jerseys arent expensive if you search ebay and can tell whats real and whats fake. most of my authentics i got for 1/3rd of the price :lol: too bad i dont have too many left over since im kinda done with jerseys.

sure it takes time but if you like jerseys and spending your hard earned money then you should try to learn about jerseys on your own, me or anyone else cant spoon feed you all the answers with all the little questions (which some dont even matter)

the best way is to look at pictures of real jerseys, the best place would be a jersey forum where there arent any fakes. then look at players jerseys, after studying for a bit it gets easy. no one taught me, i got so into basketball jerseys because i LOVE basketball and love having items like jerseys and shorts just like the players. I dont deal with swingmans really aside from early one with Nike swingmans which were the best.
jerseys arent expensive if you search ebay and can tell whats real and whats fake. most of my authentics i got for 1/3rd of the price
laugh.gif
too bad i dont have too many left over since im kinda done with jerseys.
sure it takes time but if you like jerseys and spending your hard earned money then you should try to learn about jerseys on your own, me or anyone else cant spoon feed you all the answers with all the little questions (which some dont even matter)
Thank you! You've already help me a lot.

Since I've gathered some experience in these few months it should be easier to deal with this issue in the future.
smile.gif

But I'll still be free to ask some question in this great forum!
happy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks man, Is the revolution 30 much better than the old one?

in my opinion? no. they are lighter and thinner. I like my NBA shorts thicker and better quality. the old ones were great i just dont care for the shiny material :lol:

Back
Top Bottom