Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My collection Jersey Rodman :))), I only miss Jersey of the season 97-98, maybe someone knows where can I buy Black Jersey?.

wow my man. i would love to have that red jersey and that black jersey. i actually sent in a signed rodman jersey in the white version you own to have the number with the signature removed. i don't display my jerseys i wear them to ball in. since you are such a fan when they send me that signed number back i will send it to you on gp. and not because one day you may sell them and remember me :wink:

Last edited:

wow my man. i would love to have that red jersey and that black jersey. i actually sent in a signed rodman jersey in the white version you own to have the number with the signature removed. i don't display my jerseys i wear them to ball in. since you are such a fan when they send me that signed number back i will send it to you on gp. and not because one day you may sell them and remember me :wink:

have you lost your mind? you have a signed jersey and you dont want it??? you can easily find another authentic jersey and keep the signed one....

have you lost your mind? you have a signed jersey and you dont want it??? you can easily find another authentic jersey and keep the signed one....

I lost my mind many years ago sir. As for the signed jerseys, I cringe when I see them. That rodman is hard to come by so its not something I can just grab right now (unless this guy wants to sell.) I got a good deal on it. I admire rodman and am a fan, it's was the only one available and unfortunately for me, it was sighned.

Last edited:
finally found and got a really good deal on a Jordan 45 Champion authentic but it's a size 48 and i wear a 44. debating on whether or not to keep it and just tuck it in when I wear it. been looking for the longest time for it....eyanks is the only person i've seen with it

finally found and got a really good deal on a Jordan 45 Champion authentic but it's a size 48 and i wear a 44. debating on whether or not to keep it and just tuck it in when I wear it. been looking for the longest time for it....eyanks is the only person i've seen with it

i paid about $100 more than you did for the same jersey. keep it, its a great deal!

48 is my size
smile.gif
I would pay for it if you find your prefered sz 44

$100 more than you bought from bluepris offcourse.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I just picked up a paul pierce boxed rev 30 and the fit is great aside from the obnoxious length. For the guys who have had jerseys shortened by a tailor, are they able to keep the tagging and reapply it after they shorten the jersey? Has anyone shortened a rev 30 and kept the tags? Also whats the price range on that? Thanks in advance.

well of course, because he played there.

i mean there is NO sonics history in OKC and vice versa.

all Sonics history and information remains in Seattle and once the team moves there it will be restored.
What do you mean by restored? OKC is the same franchise that existed in Seattle. Franchises are bought and sold and hold their identities regardless of city and name. Of course it gets a little confusing, but these are simply business entities that take on new fan bases. Now I have never been to OKC and I am pretty sure the 79 championship banner doesn't hang there because no one would care about it. That banner will hang in the Sonics stadium if and when the new franchise is created. 

Wikipedia usually doesn't lie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_Thunder

If the Thunder were to ever wear a throwback jersey, a Sonics jersey would be historically correct. The new Sonics franchise throwback jersey should be a Kings jersey. We won't see it happen because there is no marketing incentive for either franchise. 

If the Thunder were to ever wear a throwback jersey, a Sonics jersey would be historically correct. The new Sonics franchise throwback jersey should be a Kings jersey. We won't see it happen because there is no marketing incentive for either franchise. 

in 20-30 years? sure the Thunder would wear a Sonics throwback

SOnics would NOT wear a Kings throwback.

well of course, because he played there.

i mean there is NO sonics history in OKC and vice versa.

all Sonics history and information remains in Seattle and once the team moves there it will be restored.
What do you mean by restored? OKC is the same franchise that existed in Seattle. Franchises are bought and sold and hold their identities regardless of city and name. Of course it gets a little confusing, but these are simply business entities that take on new fan bases. Now I have never been to OKC and I am pretty sure the 79 championship banner doesn't hang there because no one would care about it. That banner will hang in the Sonics stadium if and when the new franchise is created. 

Wikipedia usually doesn't lie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_Thunder

K im aying aside from being mentioned as coming from the Sonics and some players played for the Sonics. Aside from that, none of the history of the Sonics will ever be talked about, mentioned, any banners or numbers hang in the OKC area or ever be talked about.

If Seattle never got a team again, Gary Payton would never get his number retired. He was not on the Thunder, they are a new team. The only history is that they left Seattle. Seattle exists again soon as the Kings get sold.

there's a huge Rodman's Fan

here's Artest/MWP Fan and part of my collection:

game worn lakers (unfortenutaly with artest on back not WP)

game worn rockets

authentic retro pacers

authentic pacers (I have yellow alt #15 authentic also)

authentic pacers retro

I have also alternative golden Kings Jersey #93

I miss his Bulls and Lkers MWP Jerseys but hope someday add it to my Collection.

I near Future I will show U rest of my collection, primarily Lakers GW/GI Jerseys and some Game Shorts from 90's.

got this to go along w/ the pinstripe. need the white rookie then i'm good.

bonus...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom