Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Ryan8488

i still rock my jerseys around the house. i hope they make a comeback

sheep
eyes.gif

for those who are interested, there is a size 44 champion shareef abdur rahim grizzlies jersey.. i'm not the seller, i just wish i could wear a size 44.. oh well.. it's really nice looking.. i want that jersey in a 52

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

for those who are interested, there is a size 44 champion shareef abdur rahim grizzlies jersey.. i'm not the seller, i just wish i could wear a size 44.. oh well.. it's really nice looking.. i want that jersey in a 52

saw it when it was listed, that thing is gonna go for a pretty penny
mad.gif

my boy got a champion bibby authentic in a size 44. i'm tempted to offer him about $50 for it just to throw it on ebay, it's kinda beat up but it's crazy what i've seen those champion teal grizzlies authentics go
for.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my boy got a champion bibby authentic in a size 44. i'm tempted to offer him about $50 for it just to throw it on ebay, it's kinda beat up but it's crazy what i've seen those champion teal grizzlies authentics go
for.

yeah those are sick. especially since the champion replica's have the stripes on the collar and not the teeth like the authentic jerseys. but that shareef jersey is nice... i love the class of '96

for.

youll make a profit trust me

Originally Posted by Zyzz

for.

his is the later year champion jersey too  that had the double tags on the bottom and the word "grizzlies" is sewn in  and the size 44 fits bigger then the older champion 44's

that jersey has been beat to hell though
laugh.gif

for.

his is the later year champion jersey too  that had the double tags on the bottom and the word "grizzlies" is sewn in  and the size 44 fits bigger then the older champion 44's

that jersey has been beat to hell though
laugh.gif
pics?? the shareef jersey is over 250.00 now.. so you'll make some good money on mike bibby's.. i wonder how come the grizzlies never went back to those jerseys if it was old school night or whatever you wanna call it..orlando went back to the pinstripes occasionally.. and the lakers went back to old school

Love the thread guys. Can I get a legit check on this before I buy? These are the best pics I could get from this guy, I think they were all taken with an iPhone. Thanks NT
happy.gif

Fellas,

I don't know what you all consider "fake" but I know made shops around the country sitting on game worn and authentic blanks.

They get the "customized" for pennies on the dollar, and put them on eBay.  Not making as much as when the "throwback peak" was here, but...

I guess the argument is, that's what the teams do, so what's the point?  My beef is these jerseys aren't advertised as "customs", which is fraud where I'm from.

To each his own... But I see a few here in this thread...

how is it fraud if a retail blank jersey gets customized and customized correctly. its an authentic jersey still, it pretty much like buying a custom on nba.com of a player they dont pre make.

gamers on the other hand is fraud to me, i dont like it when people take blank/crappy player game jerseys and customize them into star players.

Not to retype what I posted but...

If it's not advertised as such, its fraud.  Bottom line.

If it's (to quote you) "pretty much like buying a custom on nba.com"... Guess what... You are fully aware that you are buying a custom before you press the "pay" button on paypal.  You're also, for the most part, buying from the actual people who do stuff for the league, from the league's website.  Different ballgame IMO.

I was referring to 90s champion joints.  And again, from my initial post, if you are on the " that's what the teams do, so what's the point?" side, do you.

Again, to each his own.  It almost reminds me of my father's quote, "THEY ALL FAKE ANYWAY UNLESS MADE FOR THE PLAYER!" 
laugh.gif

Drastic stance, but you get the drift...

I'm only a 90s game worn/game issued dude anyway just to avoid this. 

#justsayin

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Not to retype what I posted but...

If it's not advertised as such, its fraud.  Bottom line.

If it's (to quote you) "pretty much like buying a custom on nba.com"... Guess what... You are fully aware that you are buying a custom before you press the "pay" button on paypal.  You're also, for the most part, buying from the actual people who do stuff for the league, from the league's website.  Different ballgame IMO.

I was referring to 90s champion joints.  And again, from my initial post, if you are on the " that's what the teams do, so what's the point?" side, do you.

Again, to each his own.  It almost reminds me of my father's quote, "THEY ALL FAKE ANYWAY UNLESS MADE FOR THE PLAYER!" 
laugh.gif

Drastic stance, but you get the drift...

I'm only a 90s game worn/game issued dude anyway just to avoid this. 

#justsayin

NBA store doesnt use the same people the teams use to customize the jerseys. they actually do a crappy horrible job. Most teams have their own supplier/company that stitches their jerseys for them.

I mean i can see why you have a problem with it but ehh you gotta understand theres a lot of jerseys like that on ebay, customized correctly and everything but no one can really tell. at the end of the day its still an nba authentic jersey.

NBA store doesnt use the same people the teams use to customize the jerseys. they actually do a crappy horrible job.
Thanks for schooling me on that.  I haven't bought anything like that from them since the brand switch (maybe 2000), so obviously things have changed.

That's crazy...

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Love the thread guys. Can I get a legit check on this before I buy? These are the best pics I could get from this guy, I think they were all taken with an iPhone. Thanks NT
happy.gif
Anyone
nerd.gif

happy.gif
Anyone
nerd.gif

Its authentic, its the 91-93 season!

Back
Top Bottom