Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

they didnt? then why the hell would they post about it and show it off? SMH

just like the authentic shorts they said were coming out in April...

M&N is terrible

Nah, they definitely didn't drop it. Along with the shorts and the Mugsy Hornets jersey they said they were gonna make 

still want shorts

if they dropped magic pinstrip shorts :x :x

copped in a heart beat... on discount. im not paying $150 for shorts since im sure thats what they would ask.

would cop 3-4 pairs on discount so i would never have to worry again but then again i bet quality would be crap and would get destroyed after a few washes

Anyone else get a RMA form in the M&N box that says you can exchange promo items? hopefully i can exchange a smaller jersey for a size up....

Iverson x Mugsy. Call the store you can have it by Saturday.

Did M&N ever do this Kemp jersey ? I have the green but have never seen this one ???

I'd probably be done with jerseys once i got this one
Idk if they did make it, but if you're looking for that particular one, the original champion version does pop up. I remember about 6 months ago there were literally like 5 that popped up online all around the same time.

Idk if they did make it, but if you're looking for that particular one, the original champion version does pop up. I remember about 6 months ago there were literally like 5 that popped up online all around the same time.
Do you remember how much they sold for?

Do you remember how much they sold for?
In the $110-140 range each time. I really regret not getting one when they were popping up like crazy for that stretch.

I saw someone mention something wondering if anyone picked up one of the Pacers jerseys from the sale(couldn't find it again), I actually got both the Jackson and Rose. Both still processing.

this is weird as hell.   i went to deposit some money into my chase account today and i had way more money then i was supposed to have.  i placed my order that i'm receiving tomorrow with my debit card on that account.

i checked my other credit card, the one i placed the order for the jerseys i received today and i had way more available credit then i'm supposed to have.

i checked my transaction history for my chase debit card and there's no record whatsoever of any purchase from mitchell and ness.  they charged my card the other day only to put the funds back in.

when i checked the transaction history for my other credit card, the transaction shows up but when i checked my available credit i had the funds available from what the jerseys cost when just the other day i didn't.

either way it's weird as hell, i'm glad i check my accounts regularly. i'm not going to touch those funds and i hope they take the $$ out right away but it's weird as hell how i paid for everything, the payments went through, i got charged, only for most of my stuff to come and the funds that were taken out the other day being back in my accounts.

i think everyone was saying you will get charged regardless

mine was pending since the sale started and they dropped off today so now i have no charges on my account. would it be cool if i got em for free? sure :lol: but its not happening

i would love to get em for free but i don't get why they put the funds back in after they charged me. 

anyhow sucks for those who don't check their accounts regularly and end up spending money they don't have and get them overdraft fees. 
laugh.gif

all i need are hawks 94-95, nets fade, and 09-10 and 06-07 lebron hwc jerseys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom