Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

im done yall, sonics white eillis joint?

them shorts up there are Crazy too. TOO dope

and i was watching that Kobe jersey up there also.. smh at that price WOWZERS

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^Thanks...when I called m&n store they dont have my size...smh..

I might just order from nba.com but damn 19weeks!!

damn man you missed a 36 go on ebay for $165

Damn that Kobe went for $500! I should throw my 56 up there an see if it can get anywhere close to it 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Dale!
Wait a minute... why didn't he wear 3 during his second stint?  Who wore #3 during the late 90's?

Good memory. The second time around Dale wore #9 because Craig Ehlo wore #3.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

7421656cc864db0ea9e6e53ca82392196244c50d_r.jpg

laugh.gif
at that price. i still want one in a 48
pimp.gif

Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *
how come all this guys auctions go for ridiculous prices? something is not right.

i wouldn't be suprised if he's schill bidding
hes done it in the past, im pretty sure people on JC.org have said the same as well. hes had jerseys ive had as well and i couldnt get 1/4 of the price he gets for his.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Dale!
Wait a minute... why didn't he wear 3 during his second stint?  Who wore #3 during the late 90's?
Good memory. The second time around Dale wore #9 because Craig Ehlo wore #3.
Haha, my memory would have been better had I remembered that...
Ah, Craig Ehlo... the guy Jordan punched after hitting the game-winner... 
laugh.gif

What proof does everyone have of jerseys4thewin shill bidding? I do notice jerseys sell for a lot more on his auctions, but that Kobe listed by another seller and a totally different jersey sold for $400-plus as well. But I've never seen a Patrick Ewing Starter go for $200-plus. Especially when I just sold one for less than $50.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone own a Kobe M&N? how is the fit

I really like that 1998 All Star jersey

I own the M&N Kobe 1997 Rookie jersey, pretty much the same jersey, but with a gold NBA logo and no All Star patch. Mine is a size 40, and it measures 21.5 inches pit to pit, 29 inches in length. I'm 5'8'' and 165 lbs. Fits perfect.  

to the dude looking for the Jordan M&N there was a 36 on ebay for half the price. not sure if it sold but it was a nice jersey.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

anyone own a Kobe M&N? how is the fit

I really like that 1998 All Star jersey

I own the M&N Kobe 1997 Rookie jersey, pretty much the same jersey, but with a gold NBA logo and no All Star patch. Mine is a size 40, and it measures 21.5 inches pit to pit, 29 inches in length. I'm 5'8'' and 165 lbs. Fits perfect.  

I'm 5'10 like 145 lbs, I guess I would go with a 40 depending on the cut, 36 maybe, I never know with M&N...guess I'll go to the store

to the dude looking for the Jordan M&N there was a 36 on ebay for half the price. not sure if it sold but it was a nice jersey.

Link please? I cant find it on ebay

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Link please? I cant find it on ebay

it already sold for $165

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Legit check please.. Thanks!

both are FAKE.
Thanks Zyzz..

legit check pls..

and how will i know its not fake? what do i need to check?
nerd.gif

IMG-0216.JPG
IMG-0217.JPG

chris-paul-road1a.jpg
chris-paul-road1b.jpg

IMG-0020.JPG
IMG-0021.JPG

073039418_2.jpg
07303959_4.jpg

073758185_7.jpg
073758798_6.jpg
first CP3 is fake, the red Jordan is fake. Im guessing the newer rev 30 CP3 is from the same seller as the first. I havent looked at too many rev 30's but im guessing its gonna be fake.

Wizards Jordan is legit.

Legit check please.. Thanks!

both are FAKE.
Thanks Zyzz..

legit check pls..

and how will i know its not fake? what do i need to check?
nerd.gif

IMG-0216.JPG
IMG-0217.JPG

chris-paul-road1a.jpg
chris-paul-road1b.jpg

IMG-0020.JPG
IMG-0021.JPG

073039418_2.jpg
07303959_4.jpg

073758185_7.jpg
073758798_6.jpg
All of those are fake.

Anywhere I can find the Jordan 84/03 collection specifically the white rookie jersey in a 48?

Also, if anyone has any authentics sz. 48 they are looking to get rid of, hit me up.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

I think I'm gonna have to pick up the Mitchell and Ness Gary Payton, I saw it in person and it's an awesome jersey, more fitted as opposed to looser

found a pic of Wale wearing it, one of the sickest jerseys of all time IMO
mw7cpf.jpg
love that jersey, but i was you, i'd look for a rookie jersey from gary payton, if im not mistaken he wore #2 as a rookie

I prefer Mitchell and Ness jerseys just b/c it is such a crap shot when you buy older authentics, I'm not opposed but I'd rather buy M&N when there is a sale
this one is a 94/95, I believe GP was a rookie in 1990, I know he was drafted #2
Gary Payton Rookie '90-'91
fpi4x.jpg

nqtdl3.jpg

Okay, first the top CP3's are fake. The bulls jordan I can not tell and the Wizards is a Swingman jersey.

Back
Top Bottom