Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

man i need those Kobes,,,
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Possibly the TeamLA store at Staples Center will have the boxed version. The nbastore sells authentics with lower quality twill customization but they are half the price. So far I've only seen wooden boxed versions of Curry and LeBron. 

Last edited:
@martinou38  Looks customized, the name seems just a little bit off to me. I think it's the negative space inside the "O" & "D".

Hold on, I'll find a pic to compare

Yeah, look at the name, bottom of the "N", too.

Last edited:

Can't get the point sorry...

Letters are more spaced but otherwise...
Wait, are you saying you don't know what I mean regarding "negative space" or you know what I mean but don't agree?

I know these pics are from 2 different angles, but does this help? 

There's more red in the middles of the "O" & "D" is what I meant by negative space.

Also, I didn't highlight it, but look at the bottom of the "A" the ebay (left) one has red separating it.

Looks like a legit later Champion that was customized.

Last edited:
Wait, are you saying you don't know what I mean regarding "negative space" or you know what I mean but don't agree?

I know these pics are from 2 different angles, but does this help? 

There's more red in the middles of the "O" & "D" is what I meant by negative space.
Also, I didn't highlight it, but look at the bottom of the "A" the ebay (left) one has red separating it.

Looks like a legit later Champion that was customized.

I was referring to spaces between letters but your explanations are awesome :smile:

The Worthy is nice and hard to find! Here's my Sand Knit version 
Sweet. @eyanks  I have a Knicks sandknit Bernard King jersey thats completely sewn from this era. I would call these the first retail authentics since the Lakers and Knicks (maybe Celtics) had sewn team name, letters and numbers. Do you know why the rest of the Sandknit retail jerseys had screened details?

The Worthy is nice and hard to find! Here's my Sand Knit version
That's funny, I was actually going to @ you in my post & ask if you still had your Sand Knit authentic, but forgot.

@airmaximus  I believe Sand Knit made authentic & replica versions of teams.

The authentics were mesh & sewn with a split hem at the bottom and were sized numerically (40, 44,).

The replicas were poly, screened, no split & sized alphabetically (M, L)

Last edited:
why, there's no hawks rev30 blanks?!

btw changes they made on collar, especially back, makes their jerseys much more acceptable right now!

finally pull the  trigger on kobe hollywood sleeve jersey. retail on lakersstore.com is killing but i used code 10lakers10

usually that jersey was excluded from any sales so i was suprised it works it will be probably my 1st and last. sleeve jersey.

mesh numbers ang championship tag on collar back makes my choice easier:smile:

btw. that worthy is dope!

what is the length of that jersey? lowest length i could accept is about 34inches, asi know only sand knit game worns with +4 gets that length:frown:

do you wearing it often?

edit:

any news about lebron authentic cavs jerseys at their online store? still don't see anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom