Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

2z7moo7.jpg

so what are you guys' biggest regret when it comes to jerseys? cause you missed out on them at the last moment, didnt have the money, didnt get the chance to buy... or wish you'd bought... or still hoping of getting one day..

mine are the '96 penny hardaway pro cut all star jersey (san antonio) went for $600 if im not mistaken, '96 michael jordan pro cut all star jersey (san antonio), that one went for over a $1000, eddie jones pro cut rookie jersey #25 (went for $500.00), KG's rookie M&N signed jersey (went for $150.00), ray allen pro cut jersey, with the buck on the jersey, and of course kobe bryant's 2nd season #8 nike pro cut..

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

so what are you guys' biggest regret when it comes to jerseys? cause you missed out on them at the last moment, didnt have the money, didnt get the chance to buy... or wish you'd bought... or still hoping of getting one day..

mine are the '96 penny hardaway pro cut all star jersey (san antonio) went for $600 if im not mistaken, '96 michael jordan pro cut all star jersey (san antonio), that one went for over a $1000, eddie jones pro cut rookie jersey #25 (went for $500.00), KG's rookie M&N signed jersey (went for $150.00), ray allen pro cut jersey, with the buck on the jersey, and of course kobe bryant's 2nd season #8 nike pro cut..
not grabbin nba authentics before they went rev 30

I have Rev. 30 jersey in my possession jersey with team/game issued tagging however there is a 'Made in Thailand 4 Xl tag inside the collar. I am confused, as everything looks straight.

The jerseys look big because they're laid out flat.
laugh.gif
 How tall are you guys? I'm 6'1 and they fit just fine. I will admit the Reebok
jersey is baggier than I like.

Jordan AS Pro-Cut. Dude wasted no time trying to flip. It was up last week for a 1/4 of the price. $8K is straight foolish, though.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Jordan AS Pro-Cut. Dude wasted no time trying to flip. It was up last week for a 1/4 of the price. $8K is straight foolish, though.

highly doubt anyone is gonna pay anywhere near $8k.

anyways if he flips it good for him but he shouldnt be posting pics of it when he doesnt even want to keep it. whats the point?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

highly doubt anyone is gonna pay anywhere near $8k.

anyways if he flips it good for him but he shouldnt be posting pics of it when he doesnt even want to keep it. whats the point?
I'm sayin'.

Seems to be the trend.
laugh.gif

Yeah people around here rarely post anything they're going to eventually sell...if someone on eBay wants it they'll make an offer...if not then it goes into the closet with the rest of the collection, either way I'm happy. Seems pretty simple. and regardless who owns it, doesn't change the fact it's easy on the eyes. I hope people enjoy seeing it.

zyzz, would you trade a tracy mcgrady '97-'98 nike pro cut (home) for a '97-'98 kobe bryant home jersey? or is the value of those jerseys too much of a difference?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

zyzz, would you trade a tracy mcgrady '97-'98 nike pro cut (home) for a '97-'98 kobe bryant home jersey? or is the value of those jerseys too much of a difference?

depends what you like more? value isnt too much of a difference. you nevr know about the tmac jersey is that it was a blank jersey that was customized. i know they didnt make retail pro cuts of his so you never know.

in my opinion i would go with the Kobe since its awesome and i like it way more.

Back
Top Bottom