Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Brought my jersey to the tailor to make it fit like a sz40 and returned to discover this..and dude has the nerve to tell me nothing is wrong with it.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone you know with a stitch ripper & sewing machine should be able to fix that within minutes.

It could be a lot worse... I've read horror stories of tailors absolutely ruining some rare jerseys.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

My thoughts exactly. Dude seriously didn't know what he had. I payed the dude with the quickness, and headed out the door with the loot like a bandit!
hell of a deal
pimp.gif
on the jkidd, buy it in person or online?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Anyone you know with a stitch ripper & sewing machine should be able to fix that within minutes.

It could be a lot worse... I've read horror stories of tailors absolutely ruining some rare jerseys.

yea thats why I didnt get too mad at him. he did a great job but its jus the fact that he said nttn was wrong wid da tag. I brought it back to him and showed him numerous pics of jerseys and the correct pos they were supposed to be in and he agreed to fix it

dimsum1 wrote:
And I'm pretty certain this is fake LOL maybe I'll turn it into a Kobe Bryant rookie jersey just for fun
laugh.gif

2qb9gqq.jpg

There's nothing fake about this jersey at all. It's an authentic Starter jersey. I don't understand how you'd turn that into a Kobe either.

Hey everybody, Im in need some help.

I stopped buying J's and Jersey's a while back (got a house and eventually just couldnt afford it), but I still have a New Nike 8403 Jordan Pinstripe Swingman, Size XL. A friend of mine wants to buy it, But since I havent been on the internet shopping for Jersey's in a while, I dont know what a fair price would be, ebay is so full of fakes I cant find anything to compare it too. So basically I'm just wondering what a fair price would be for the jersey.

I hope this isnt the wrong forum/topic for this type of post.

Thanks for any help available.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

waste of a nice jersey...
sick.gif
(and its being resold as we speak...)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/V...&hash=item4cf943ddb6

As far as customizing goes, would it be possible to find someone to redo the numbers and nameplate correctly?

that is probably one of the worst fakes ever. it might be an authentic jersey, but the customization is horrible. i doubt it was an authentic vince carter. just cause it had a autograph is why it is so expensive. i did see a pro cut rookie carter jersey with sig. for 900 dollars..

hey guys, i need your help.
I have an uncle who lives in los angeles and a few years ago he gave me this kobe jersey and told me it was game used by kobe the same year he won a championship with the lakers. I was wondering if you guys can help me out and let me know if this is true. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I highly doubt Kobe wore a size 60

laugh.gif
 i was thinking the same thing.. if you google kobe pro-cut there are a few different sizes he's worn, i don't think ever THAT big though. +4 body usually

a stack for vin baker though? clean jersey and he's got a nice looking signature, but really? 

i'm biased because of those miserable celtics years, but that's absurd

Yea, that Kobe is just a retail authentic... If it was game issued you'd see the following -

-Single layer stitching, but it looks like 3 layers.
-Very light... Feels like a tee
-The tag will have a small tag that'll say +6 (or any number) in length
-No tag on the collar

does anybody have lebron's svsm irish high school jersey that nike made years back? i'm lookin through ebay right now, but i don't know what a legit one looks like

Back
Top Bottom