Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

not fake, was most likely bought from NBA.com and purchased as a customized Jordan in 03-04 when the Bulls wore those retros. lots of people took advantage and ordered Jordan instead of players on the actual team
laugh.gif

anyone watching that Silver/Grey 2003 Mavericks Dirk jersey on ebay?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Have they ever released a retail authentic with a NBA Finals patch? Especially lakers...did they?
I dont think so! I believe the patches are made for players only! But! I do remember one of my boys getting the same patch from the 03 an 04 finals for pistons! That was only cause he worked for NBA in NYC while back

For those who started collecting jersey in early 2000s...do you remember littlemissleejerseys on EBAY?
alien.gif
laugh.gif

She suddenly popped inside my mind thinking about those good ol' days buying jerseys online
laugh.gif

If I dont get lazy I'll post my MJ collection. Nothing serious, just pure dedication on trying to buy that slept on auction on EBAY

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Have they ever released a retail authentic with a NBA Finals patch? Especially lakers...did they?

no, you can find sellers who have REAL jerseys and put the patches on. majority if not all on ebay are fake though.

i done forgot how hard body that black KG is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone shut it down and post a nike authentic of my son H20

Just found this Arenas in my closet... back when Hibachi was beastin for the Wiz.

Also found a couple Jordan swingmans from years ago. Havent worn these jerseys in 7 years.
laugh.gif
. XXL SWAG!

How much are these worth?? definitely would be interested in getting rid of everything, even the Arenas.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

hope arenas will get back to the status he was at.. i'd love to have a pro cut #1 arenas magic jersey

same here man, both statments

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

hope arenas will get back to the status he was at.. i'd love to have a pro cut #1 arenas magic jersey

same here man, both statments
Same here but reality wont let that happen again! 29.6 PPG status im meaning! so sad how he was so good to avg player now 

i think he could get 25ppg no problem but not on the Magic. anyways i just want this lockout to be over so the season could start.

also some teams got new alternates this year.

Kings got a black alternate this season with an old school KINGS wordmark on the chest.

Philly gets a blue alternate, pretty much same simple design as home/away

Jazz get a green alternate.

Back
Top Bottom