Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Legit check
img1801wd.jpg

img1800oa.jpg
LEGIT

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

still too much
sick.gif

best deal NBA.com ever had was earlier in the summer when i got my Kobe rev 30 pro cut for a little under $100.

What deal was that? That site never has deals, I'm always checking too
they had the Kobe, CP3, Gasol, Dwight Howard pro cuts for $129.99 and i used a coupon to get it under $100 ended up getting the white Kobe, should of bought the purple as well. regret it now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
DAMN, that's a good deal. Been looking for an authentic Amar'e and Carmelo but haven't found one. Bought the swingmans last year but I don't want them, I need the authentics. 

94 Marcus Allen. Was looking for this or the Pro Bowl Derrick Thomas. Quality on the jersey is great and I really love the two patches.
ndt0ns.jpg

That Allen is looking right
pimp.gif
. Since they extended the sale another day I copped one more, it was either that or Cunningham which I ended up ordering. Sale is on until midnight tonight though...maybe...
laugh.gif

Not into jerseys anymore, but HAD TO pick the M&N Kobe Bryant home jersey for a $100.
Broncos Terrell Davis Superbowl jersey... too fresh.

Must resist.

Really digging that Marcus Allen, beautiful. I loved the 75th patch as a kid. That Shaq jersey is nice too

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^i made a phone order on saturday. they told me the lasted they will ship out will be today. still havent gotten anything yet about it being shipped

weird, i haven't gotten anything either.  I called on Saturday as well and haven't gotten anything yet nor a email confirmation.
edit: just called up there and they told me that the orders made on Saturday will be shipped out tomorrow and Fedex should give us a tracking # to the email address that we gave out.

cool so i should be on the look out for my tracking number then
smile.gif

The site somehow had a sz 40 in the home Kobe last night. Scooped it up, but I got a feeling it's going to be cancelled. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Jus got my Shaq jersey from M&N in this morning! Can't beat $100!
What size is that?
i had ordered one but was cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

Size 52. I ordered it at about 2 am friday morning. Major pain in the butt getting through at that time.

I'm glad i scooped it up. Lots of people slam M&N for being too expensive, and not getting some of the jerseys 100% accurate. But for someone like me, that wants to actually wear the jersey instead of just having it hang on a wall, this is my only option.
Champion made the authentics for this particular jersey, and not only do they run small to begin with, they didnt make a retail authentic size 52.

photo450x600.jpg
What size is that?
30t6p3b.gif
best jersey of all time IMO; my Penny jersey gets crazy compliments
M&N Magic jerseys run a size big for a heads up

damn I had ordered a shaq sz 52 as well.

Anywho, I just got my tracking number from FedEx this morning. Should expect it by Friday.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Doesnt seem that way to me, i tried it on as soon as i pulled it out of the box and it seemed to fit exactly like a 52 should.

i love this thing. I wish my Nike 8403 Jordan pinstripe was as soft as this Shaq jersey

so i ordered two jerseys and only received one today. i cant get a hold of mitchell and ness and they charged me for both...the one missing is the home 96-97 kobe jersey.

man i got my tracking number this morning and it said it should be here tomorrow. then i just checked and its still at PA and it said i should get it by friday..sucks one more day to wait

Originally Posted by StillIn729

photo450x600.jpg
What size is that?
30t6p3b.gif
best jersey of all time IMO; my Penny jersey gets crazy compliments
i'd still rather have a champion authentic or pro cut.. on other jerseys M&N really messed up...

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so i ordered two jerseys and only received one today. i cant get a hold of mitchell and ness and they charged me for both...the one missing is the home 96-97 kobe jersey.

they might have sent them in 2 separate packages.

yeah, i'll wait till tomorrow to see if it comes.

yeah, i'll wait till tomorrow to see if it comes.
Your not alone bro, I received my '84-'85 Magic Johnson today but didn't receive my Nolan Ryan Jersey. Had me
mad.gif
but we'll wait until tomorrow.

Spoiler [+]
Excuse the blurriness

DHD28: LMK how that M fits, I'm the same build but got S b/c I was afraid these ran big.....

First, Thanks NT for the info on that M&N sale. Managed to get me a black shaq jersey and majerle jersey.

I got my bro in law a Reggie White jersey and didnt even bother to read that it was screen printed letters and numbers vs sewn. This may be the way authentics were made back in the day but I know hes not gonna like that. Is M&N gonna decline a return due to my mistake?

Which team you grabbed the Reggie White in,Eagles or Packers?
The Eagles jersey were screen-printed back then.while the Packers were sewn.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

First, Thanks NT for the info on that M&N sale. Managed to get me a black shaq jersey and majerle jersey.

I got my bro in law a Reggie White jersey and didnt even bother to read that it was screen printed letters and numbers vs sewn. This may be the way authentics were made back in the day but I know hes not gonna like that. Is M&N gonna decline a return due to my mistake?
they won't take it back; their customer service is terrible
gonna have to eBay; what size is it?

It's funny, I was reading about the jersey and I was speechless that they were screen printed authentics. Then I got my LT in the mail and I love how it looks, it's a different type of screen print if it makes sense. Definitely not the same as the replicas. Wish I would have bought the blue LT jersey too, mad livid about this right now

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

It's funny, I was reading about the jersey and I was speechless that they were screen printed authentics. Then I got my LT in the mail and I love how it looks, it's a different type of screen print if it makes sense. Definitely not the same as the replicas. Wish I would have bought the blue LT jersey too, mad livid about this right now

yeah people don't understand it's like some cheap Reebok screenprint, the screen prints are actually a better quality than the sewn letters to speak truth 

Back
Top Bottom