Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^dope but i want it in white.

jerseys4thewin sells fakes?

sometimes yes.  his horrible and illegal behavior is well documented in this thread.

Originally Posted by eyanks

sometimes yes.  his horrible and illegal behavior is well documented in this thread.

oh word? i'll know never to deal with him. 'bout to write his username down

Originally Posted by eyanks

oh word? i'll know never to deal with him. 'bout to write his username down
it's not all fake though.. he has some nice stuff.. but just so you know, if you buy from him or win an auction, check here first before you pay...cause if you pay and it's fake you're screwed..but if you make sure if it is real or not, you can tell ebay and nothing will be against your feedback

6056_310_96GSW_1_M.jpg

Anybody know how these run?

I'm usually an XL in jackets and shirts. Do these run small? Should I get a 52 instead of a 48?

Originally Posted by big1236

I'm usually an XL in jackets and shirts. Do these run small? Should I get a 52 instead of a 48?

Get your normal size in jackets.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Get your normal size in jackets.

So a 48 then? I think their 48 is an XL.

I'm a 52 in champion jerseys- they aren't the same sizing?

sorry for all the questions, but I wanna make sure I get the right size before spending $150 on a jacket.....

6056_310_96GSW_1_M.jpg

They do run snall...get a 52.

im not good with legit checking swingmans....but the really cool thing about the Floridian swingmans is that they were made the way they used to do swingmans....well the material was the same before they changed it to that soft mesh material

Need some help real quick:

For those who cop authentic blanks, point me in the direction of where I can find #'s and names to put on them.

Ebay? Specific seller?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Need some help real quick:

For those who cop authentic blanks, point me in the direction of where I can find #'s and names to put on them.

Ebay? Specific seller?

Thanks.

http://www.exclusivepro.com/

send them an email with what you want, i know it doesnt have NBA on the website but they do it and a very very good job too

their email is jkliebe@exclusivepro.com

Thanks, bruv.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Finally got my Knicks, gonna get the Bulls and Magic soon.

2rz9r4l.jpg
yea im coppin this one next....then depending how im feelin ill cop da warriors joint too.

Back
Top Bottom