Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

True, so besides the Champion stitched logos on the road jacket how much different is it from the M&N ones that have dropped recently?

the logos on the M&N jackets run bigger are heavier along with the materials. The Nike and Champion jackets fits true to size imo

just came up on these, gotta love the vintage champion and nike quality products over th emitchell and ness that's out right now :lol:

I'm absolutely loving that red joint! Congrats on those pick-ups.

If it's a L or XL and you're ever willing to part with the red jacket...

:lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^      Thanks. I thought it was but wanted to be sure. I actually posted the other jersey too for a legit check but it wasnt my size. Oh well the search continues.

just came up on these, gotta love the vintage champion and nike quality products over th emitchell and ness that's out right now
laugh.gif
I'm absolutely loving that red joint! Congrats on those pick-ups.

If it's a L or XL and you're ever willing to part with the red jacket...

laugh.gif
umm i got a champion knicks warm up and a chicago mitchell and ness warm up..its da exact quality.

My little collection i've been slowly putting together lately.

Now onto the gamers

And my favourite

Last edited:
legit check. looks real to me but I wanna make sure its not the bangiest of bang bang.

also I'm 5'10 160ish...am I gonna swim in this jersey? dont mind getting it tailored if need be

I have this jordan jersey at home that was purchased back when i was in college. At some point i must have washed it and messed up the name and numbers. The color is faded off of some of the letters and numbers. Is there anyway to have this repaired or replaced ?

^^^^^^ that is a badass jersey. That in a Kemp would fetch high dollars, although I'm sure it was a pretty penny as well

Back
Top Bottom