Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vancouver-G...V-/231260110909?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Why is the piping like that? 
mean.gif

Quick question..I know this has been asked but your boy doesnt feel like browsing through pages. Do you guys follow the care instructions or do yall take these to the dry cleaners?

I've always dry cleaned my jerseys. I personally, have never had an issue with my dry cleaner spot.

That champion jordan Legit And clean.. Get it man

Look a little wide compared to the mitchell and ness jerseys. But this is too clean to pass up
I've always dry cleaned my jerseys. I personally, have never had an issue with my dry cleaner spot.

I figured the same because the only part that needs cleaning is the piping around the arms and collar. Everything else is clean

Hey guys, this goes out to all of you:

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!
Damn!! This is awful news, I'm sorry for you. I will share this information in several Facebook groups of jersey collectors to which I belong.

Best of luck, bro.

hey man, gotta pay to play.

this isnt a jordan release, everyone had equal opportunity to purchase at sale price for hours, these werent limited. They are out of stock now and not restocking again tho.
The thing that got me was it didn't matter when you placed your order. It sounds as if they just fulfilled orders at random (even if you opted for expedited shipping). I placed an order for that jersey within 10 minutes of the sale going live (I think it was 1:09). I guess I could have tried to place multiple orders to increase my odds but I really didn't anticipate this happening.Oh, well, I got a larger size and was able to help someone out on here (one of the many instances I have done this) so maybe someone else out there can empathize with me...

Thank to all for the support! Every second without my jerseys is really really difficult and horrible, I really hope I get them back and I am very thankful for your support! In case it all works out and then I will let you know!

Just a great community!

Back
Top Bottom