Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ask Jeeves
roll.gif

did they ever release a sheed hawks jersey? A friend of mine and I were having a convo about the hawks and he goes remember when sheed played for them for like a week or so? haha totally forgot he was on the hawks

someone dropped about 200k on the all star jersey meigray auctions tonight :smh:

i think it was that dude who may be Bruce Wayne who did this before on the heat auctions.

someone dropped about 200k on the all star jersey meigray auctions tonight :smh:

i think it was that dude who may be Bruce Wayne who did this before on the heat auctions.

I checked earlier and thought they were selling the D. Wade jersey for $300 turns out its for the CHAIR at his locker :smh: from all star weekend.

Last edited:
'Sheed played exactly one game for the Hawks, and scored 20. I remembered ESPN or NBA TV doing a bit about Hawks players who have averaged at least 20 points a game in their entire Hawks careers (minimum one game played).

did they ever release a sheed hawks jersey? A friend of mine and I were having a convo about the hawks and he goes remember when sheed played for them for like a week or so? haha totally forgot he was on the hawks

I think reebok replicas did, don't know if any authentics did. Probably customized authentic hawks from the nba store at that time were more likely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom