Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

anyone ever ordered the ATL Hawks authentics off the hawksshop? I called them last week a lady told me they do use MESH numbers but another rep told me he's 100% sure they use the numbers same as swingman's. 

- -

anyone ever ordered the ATL Hawks authentics off the hawksshop? I called them last week a lady told me they do use MESH numbers but another rep told me he's 100% sure they use the numbers same as swingman's. 

- -
i know with then old style ones ( 2010-2014 style) they used NBA store twill, unsure about these new ones

- -

Take a chance, worst scenario you just have to return it

if anyones has seen a lisitng on ebay for that spurs camo sleeved jersey, its a sample and the tag lists the company that made that jersey

Need a NT investigation on that company.

NT investigation? Are you gonna raid the place?
If so, you wanna come in from the west... there's a hole in the fence next to the big tree. Good luck

..just some sweatshop probably

lets do it,

I'mma need all their mesh numbers they have in inventory

let everybody in this thread flourish

Last edited:
LOL at this ebay buyer (zero feedback) who won my rookie kobe jersey authentic, but wants a return because he thinks it's fake... I bought the item from Fanatics.com and was willing to show him proof, but he kept making excuses:smh: any ideas what I should do? he already opened a case

LOL at this ebay buyer (zero feedback) who won my rookie kobe jersey authentic, but wants a return because he thinks it's fake... I bought the item from Fanatics.com and was willing to show him proof, but he kept making excuses:smh: any ideas what I should do? he already opened a case

State what you just wrote, maybe you still have the original receipt, which you can show as proof. Then Ebay should rule in your favor!

Sometimes with Ebay you never know though!

State what you just wrote, maybe you still have the original receipt, which you can show as proof. Then Ebay should rule in your favor!

Sometimes with Ebay you never know though!

It's worse now. He's better off accepting a refund and keeping it moving. My boy just got roasted by PayPal on an eBay transaction and he has 30k+ feedback. eBay ruled in the sellers (my boys) favor and PayPal STILL ethered dude for a refund AND still held up the decision when the buyer returned the previously DS shoes in worn condition.
PayPal is the worst for sellers.

It's worse now. He's better off accepting a refund and keeping it moving. My boy just got roasted by PayPal on an eBay transaction and he has 30k+ feedback. eBay ruled in the sellers (my boys) favor and PayPal STILL ethered dude for a refund AND still held up the decision when the buyer returned the previously DS shoes in worn condition.
PayPal is the worst for sellers.

thanks. I called ebay and even though I listed jersey 100% authentic (online receipt for proof!), ebay still had the buyer's favor. Im so done with eBAY as for "selling". I might end up selling the rookie kobe jersey in the marketplace soon for a good deal.

ebay. I've seen a couple of Rice gamers like this pop up recently but the previous ones were way out of my price range. Love that home Heat jersey.

Kobe Final home opener
pimp.gif

http://auctions.nba.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=898154

Back
Top Bottom