Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just a thought....

Anybody here after a specific jersey or player at the moment?

I am Searching a champions Stockton, Jordan, 96-97 and a 97' Kobe.

Just a thought....

Yup, Jason Williams on the Sacramento Kings (any color). Been searching high and low. I think someone posted theirs here recently too

It's worse now. He's better off accepting a refund and keeping it moving. My boy just got roasted by PayPal on an eBay transaction and he has 30k+ feedback. eBay ruled in the sellers (my boys) favor and PayPal STILL ethered dude for a refund AND still held up the decision when the buyer returned the previously DS shoes in worn condition.
PayPal is the worst for sellers.

thanks. I called ebay and even though I listed jersey 100% authentic (online receipt for proof!), ebay still had the buyer's favor. Im so done with eBAY as for "selling". I might end up selling the rookie kobe jersey in the marketplace soon for a good deal.

That's messed up. eBay and PayPal still stuck in the early 2000's thinking most of the scams come from the seller side. :smh::smh::smh:

Just a thought....

I'm looking for the Jordan 96-97 Pinstripe pro cut. I actually purchased a grail today and I can't wait to get it, I'll post it here when it arrives.

I have AI rookie year gamer
smokin.gif

That's messed up. eBay and PayPal still stuck in the early 2000's thinking most of the scams come from the seller side.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
You know its messed up everyone on here has had problems with them. (Knock on wood), I haven't yet. The only time a buyer opened up a case against me was when he didn't sign for something and it was at his local post office. Guy i talked to was pretty understanding. Sad to see thats not typically the case

Just a thought....

I'm looking for the Jordan 96-97 Pinstripe pro cut. I actually purchased a grail today and I can't wait to get it, I'll post it here when it arrives.

Have you seen the one currently on ebay? Dude wants $2500 though.

Last edited:
You know its messed up everyone on here has had problems with them. (Knock on wood), I haven't yet. The only time a buyer opened up a case against me was when he didn't sign for something and it was at his local post office. Guy i talked to was pretty understanding. Sad to see thats not typically the case
That's messed up. eBay and PayPal still stuck in the early 2000's thinking most of the scams come from the seller side. :smh::smh::smh:

it's cool. He said he won't leave negative or neutral feedback since he had no knowledge of jerseys LOL. I just need to get rid of this kobe rookie jersey to buy some christmas presents

it's cool. He said he won't leave negative or neutral feedback since he had no knowledge of jerseys LOL. I just need to get rid of this kobe rookie jersey to buy some christmas presents

Do you have any pics? How much you asking for?

All Star jerseys aren't great but compared to 2012-2014, they're much better. Very plain and boring but damn Adidas has made some of the worst jerseys I've ever seen. Those grey and green sleeved jerseys were the worst.

Every jersey sold will come with a Kia patch :x

All Star jerseys aren't great but compared to 2012-2014, they're much better. Very plain and boring but damn Adidas has made some of the worst jerseys I've ever seen. Those grey and green sleeved jerseys were the worst.

Every jersey sold will come with a Kia patch
sick.gif
Maybe the simplest ASG design we have seen in decades. Hopefully the back is simple as well with the last name only over number. 

And as feared there is a city skyline on the back. Both the TO16 and intertwined maple leaf patches look terrible. Belongs in the trashbin. 

Back
Top Bottom