Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check, please! The cut looks a bit off. Is this a fake?

kobe is fake. carter is fake. i dont think they made nike swingman versions of the dinosaur jersey.

Does anybody know, if they Cavs team shop will release the Kyrie authentic jersey in the HWC style they wore yesterday night and the black sleeved authentic jersey anytime soon?

Thanks!

Does anybody know, if they Cavs team shop will release the Kyrie authentic jersey in the HWC style they wore yesterday night and the black sleeved authentic jersey anytime soon?

Thanks!
Doubt they will release hwc but perhaps black. you need call them tho

Does the Knicks team store have authentics with mesh numbers, got a friend visiting the states and they will be going to Madison square garden to see a game and I will cop if they do

Does the Knicks team store have authentics with mesh numbers, got a friend visiting the states and they will be going to Madison square garden to see a game and I will cop if they do
Knicks team store is terrible. All authentics had twill numbers last visit and no team stores are getting the HWC authentics. 

Authentic Wallace has some wear and tear (nba sign is faded) , but I'm pleased :smokin gonna throw an 04 finals patch on it! Gonna make the Lakers blank a Kobe :smokin

Back
Top Bottom