Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I get to my house and have a package in front of my door..ironic that today this jersey comes in...

But to answer the question, Costco card trick, 15% discount for military and the 20% TNT sale. About 150.

He means the lettering is not what the game jerseys use. Plus the nba logo should be on the back of the jersey.

Yeah...damn. Well while its not perfect, I didn't pay full price so I'm not that upset.

Taking a look at NBA store again, what I ordered is what I got. NBA store doesn't show the new style jerseys for the lakers with the logo on the back or the championship tag. I wonder how long it will take before they update it.

Last edited:
 @tupac003  Tough crowd in this thread but we're all passionate about jerseys. It sucks to see someone spend their hard-earned money on an authentic product, and the best the NBA store can do is provide last year's stock with inaccurate numbers. AND they have the balls to charge $300 retail for it. 

Last edited:
Besides having fake mesh, the jersey is inaccurate due to placement of the nba logo.
D'Angelo wore the logo on the front in many preseason games & the season opener against the Wolves. He was the only Laker to wear a logo on the front that day. So, technically not wrong but the numbers are not only off, but very weird looking. But if the owner is happy with the jersey, I guess it doesn't matter? (At that price though, Smh still)

Last edited:
D'Angelo wore the logo on the front in many preseason games & the season opener against the Wolves. He was the only Laker to wear a logo on the front that day. So, technically not wrong but the numbers are not only off, but very weird looking. But if the owner is happy with the jersey, I guess it doesn't matter? (At that price though, Smh still)

I didn't pay full retail price but honestly it is a tad bit upsetting. The last authentic I bought was a Howard that was the same set up but that's what they had at the time.

Debating on sending it back.

Didn't know this. They couldn't provide their top draft pick with an accurate jersey?

I'm going to call tomorrow and just ask if they actually know the difference and if they have the new ones if they can send them.

Back
Top Bottom