Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I meant eventually you will find the jersey for a fair price if you wait. Of course you have to be on top of your search game but just because there's only one for sale and the price is $250, doesnt mean you have to pay it. Next week 2 more sellers may have it and will only be asking $100

Last edited:
It depends on the jersey. The rarer ones will sell for $250+ unless someone who doesn't know the value puts a low buy it now price.

roll.gif

need a legit check not sure about the tag on this one as I don't own any of the older Adidas jerseys

summer is arriving upon us soon...excited to break out the jerseys! Do any of you look to do trades or prefer to sell your jerseys? Would be nice if there was an event for trading and selling jersey only.

summer is arriving upon us soon...excited to break out the jerseys! Do any of you look to do trades or prefer to sell your jerseys? Would be nice if there was an event for trading and selling jersey only.

I did my first trade for that Mourning I posted a few pages back. Got some extra cash out of it as well. Generally speaking though I guess selling is easier.

[/IMG]

I have not been in the jersey forum for a few weeks. I went back and saw posts about this Mitchell and ness authentic jersey. I purchased it from the NBA store the day it came out. It looks similar to the "fake" xyzz bought. Did this Jersey get recalled? Was there bleeding problems?

Last edited:

[/IMG]

I have not been in the jersey forum for a few weeks. I went back and saw posts about this Mitchell and ness authentic jersey. I purchased it from the NBA store the day it came out. It looks similar to the "fake" xyzz bought. Did this Jersey get recalled? Was there bleeding problems?

Mine wasn't fake, it was an early run that was snapped. I just assumed it was fake

I had the original that released. Exact same jersey minus the bleeding

Honestly for a cheap price, and slight pink hue on the numbers it's perfect beater. Better than spending $300+ and trying to be careful with it

Back
Top Bottom