Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I know Im in the Vast Majority here, but I kind of Dig the Ads on the jerseys... Executed right and with cool sponors, I'm in. With that being said, a tiny stubhub patch on the shoulder has me second guessing myself.

Which sponsors would you consider as cool? I honestly can't think of any lol

McDonald's jk

Apple [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] but apple is already known and they don't have to do anything, they don't need to pay for advertisement and probably never will

it would never happen, but imagine a Supreme box logo there... 

(insert Joker meme about madness & chaos)

Might give a team in a smaller market 1000% boost in jersey sales. 
nerd.gif

Just re-read my post. Meant to say minority, not majority

And just thinking to soccer Kits, I think that the Juventus jersey with Jeep is pretty cool. But to dhdSupreme dhdSupreme 's point, imagine what a supreme logo on a nets jersey would do?

I'd think it be cool if the team had a sponsor with some meaning to it, a company that was integral in the success of the area that its operating in to put their mark on the jersey. There was the mock up article where they did the NBA jersey the way the soccer kits were done, i.e. Warriors and Apple, Thunder and Devon Energy (or some oil company)

Toronto with the OVO owl would sell like hot cakes, Nets SUPREME.

It's definitely hard to do right, I cant imagine anyone here being happy about a cavs jersey with a kellogs ad on it...

Interesting times ahead, I hope they get it right. If they do, Im buying into the idea! Its inevitable anyway at this point

trash unveiling by a trash team.

I wasn't for ads from the start and this just looks stupid.

The only positive is that it appears to be stitched on, so if I was to ever get a jersey i'd have that thing removed quickly
I believe the retail authentics will not have any advertising.  The advertising is only for the game worn jerseys.

I believe the retail authentics will not have any advertising.  The advertising is only for the game worn jerseys.
Sixers said they will sell jerseys at their own retail locations with ads starting in 2017-18. Not sure if that means authentics only or everything including replica and swingman. The NBA Store, NDC and other large retail stores probably will not have them for now. 

I think replicas will probably have it since it's all screen printed and the cheapest jerseys

Swingmans and authentics from retailers won't, maybe down the line sure

But then again none of us known anything just guessing

I think replicas will probably have it since it's all screen printed and the cheapest jerseys

Swingmans and authentics from retailers won't, maybe down the line sure

But then again none of us known anything just guessing
possibly but then again those all star jerseys had the KIA logo on retailed swingman/authentic.

but I agree who knows

one thing is for sure, I will definitely value my advertisement-less jerseys more if they do get crazy with em.

Anyone know if this can be permanently repaired? Can Cosby in NYC do it? It basically results from the back thread snapping thus causing stitches to come loose.

yeah that should be a pretty easy fix but your numbers will have to be removed and re-sewn which could leave holes in the twill from the previous sewing also the zigzag stitches probably wont be consistent with the original stitching

I took it to them today and also dropped off my blank Clippers to be customized. The guy said he wouldn't have to remove the whole number and that the paper backing would be left on. Said it's an easy fix that he's seen a lot of and that it would look nearly identical to the original. We'll see how it goes. No charge for the repair. :smokin

Can anyone jump in and help? I saw this Brent Barry Clippers jersey and I was confused because he left the Clippers in early 1998, however the Clippers didn't release these jerseys until the 2000 season. Was this customized?

It's an inaccurate custom, Barry never wore that style. The seller I got my blank from still has more blanks in size 44 for $40. Get whoever you want on the back.

Last edited:
trash unveiling by a trash team.

I wasn't for ads from the start and this just looks stupid.

The only positive is that it appears to be stitched on, so if I was to ever get a jersey i'd have that thing removed quickly

They moved da nba logo for this... :smh:

Finally found another jersey to compare it I'm seeing a few differences mainly the name on the back anybody here know how to tell the year the jersey was made
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381621521104
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191664196099
Your jersey's letter font matches this one's. You should be good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-K...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Aut...f02014&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=10&sd=322036904751

Much appreciated guys it's a hit and miss on ebay especially after everyone is selling customs and fakes switching tags with short tags I'm trying to get my collection going and I'm starting to realize that Mitchell and Ness makes amazing jerseys close to the era but for some reason IMO it's better to have the actual puma starter or champion jerseys

Mitchell and ness are good jerseys if you want something to wear and can't find/afford the original

People can hate all they want but as garbage as Mitchell and ness is they do provide me and others with something close to a replica authentic at a cheap price

Most definitely I own many of them but lately the attention to detail and mistakes make me iffy about them if I'm paying $300 for M&N I want that extra detail and craftsmanship

Most definitely I own many of them but lately the attention to detail and mistakes make me iffy about them if I'm paying $300 for M&N I want that extra detail and craftsmanship

That's why you shouldn't be paying $300. A lot of people who are employees or something sel on eBay, they get them dirt cheap so you can get the jerseys you want for $200 a piece or less if you know how to talk them down

My local boutique usually does 50% off M&N (Politics) that's how I got most of my jerseys but it's getting harder to find champion starter jerseys and do research to see what company had that team during that era I'm seeing a lot of fakes lately and it's getting harder to tell

That's why you shouldn't be paying $300. A lot of people who are employees or something sel on eBay, they get them dirt cheap so you can get the jerseys you want for $200 a piece or less if you know how to talk them down

My local boutique usually does 50% off M&N (Politics) that's how I got most of my jerseys but it's getting harder to find champion starter jerseys and do research to see what company had that team during that era I'm seeing a lot of fakes lately and it's getting harder to tell
sneakerpolitics? they do this 50% off online too?

Back
Top Bottom