Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit?

The one you posted is a retail "pro cut", so take into account that it has 4"  of extra length
Width-wise, a 46 is right between Large (44)  and XL (48).... It's 23" wide, to be specific.
That works for me.
Also, do you know if the Nike replicas had the Lakers on the front double stitched? I've seen the ones that's are stitched around the Lakers but the purple inside are just printed on it.

That works for me.
Also, do you know if the Nike replicas had the Lakers on the front double stitched? I've seen the ones that's are stitched around the Lakers but the purple inside are just printed on it.
The nike swingmans (swingmen?) had 1 layer total, which was stitched onto the jersey. Besides the outer stitching, everything you see in that 1 layer is printed on. That means the inner-color stitching is actually just printed on. (No double stitching, just an optical illusion)

Last edited:
The nike swingmans (swingmen?) had 1 layer total, which was stitched onto the jersey. Besides the outer stitching, everything you see in that 1 layer is printed on. That means the inner-color stitching is actually just printed on. (No double stitching, just an optical illusion)

It looks stitched to me.

Lol well then Nike did a hell of a job printing haha.
But let's says it was double stitched? Would it be a fake? Or maybe a error on Nike's part?
Here's some last shots of it. Different angle.

To be honest that swingman material is better than dri fit authentics it's snag city. I always hated nike dri fit authentics they felt cheap and easy to rip

The shiny version DRI-Fits were much more prone to snags like those used by Raptors, Heat and Mavs silver trash bags. Always liked the Lakers and Celtics versions. The material is very similar to Adidas Clima Lite and what they use on some current special edition jerseys.  

Interested to see if these upcoming Nike olympic authentics are a sign of what the 2017-18 version will be. Lots of questions regarding material and if there will be true pro cuts or the length +0 variation that Adidas just started selling. Might just be swingman city. 

+1 for dri fit,

the lakers / celtics dri fit was the best jersey material ever made... looked great, super comfortable, also draped over your body better than standard mesh

the raptors ones did snag too much

+1 for dri fit,

the lakers / celtics dri fit was the best jersey material ever made... looked great, super comfortable, also draped over your body better than standard mesh

the raptors ones did snag too much

I have the celtics one and yes it feels very comfortable!

I am a big fan of the Rev 30 material and the Nike dri fit feels very close!

To me it felt cheap especially the celtics single twill stitching the reebok version of dri fit on the raptors was better IMO I'd rather everything kinda how the wizards jerseys was during that era while jordan was there
To be honest that swingman material is better than dri fit authentics it's snag city. I always hated nike dri fit authentics they felt cheap and easy to rip

Felt cheap? You're crazy

Best material ever

Reebok dri fit and Nike were basically the same unless you are referring the material used on the Nike raptors compared to reebok raptors then I agree I would rather prefer the straight up dri fit of the reebok raptors

Back
Top Bottom