Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

can someone post an example of legit adidas authentic pre rev30...seems that era of NBA jerseys is da most obcsure and ive yet to see any of ya give a thumbs up to one from that era at all here.
Here's one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TORONTO-RAP...718821?hash=item1c69e54aa5:g:K4cAAOSwEppUUEiH

If you wanna find more, do ebay search for "Adidas jersey" in the NBA apparel section, then filter the results by size. Clicking 40,44,48,52, etc will eliminate rev 30s and swingmans since they are listed under a letter size. Order search results from highest to lowest price so you don't have to go through the obvious fakes.

legit or fake? not a Lakers fan (whatsoever), but i like this
roll.gif

Can someone tell me about these robinsons, all are supposedly authentic but the size tag is located in a different spot at the bottom on each one.

The first one is all the way to the right of the white stripe, the second one is in the center of the white stripe, the last one is to the left of the white stripe. Is this the sign of a custom or is tag placement not consistent ?

Last edited:
Just bought an "Authentic" cavs alt that they wore in the finals.  Everything looks legit as hell, but for some reason it says Shaq on the tag, and the numbers on the back aren't a real mesh, just a stitched on screenprinted.  Swear I saw one with legit mesh numbers so I'm starting to thing this is a really good custom.  FYI the finals patch was just placed on the back, it's got a normal NBA patch under that.  Thanks guys

Last edited:
I saw the climacool material and didn't really look past that.  It's probably a blank with the lebron stuff added on, didn't really think of that possibility at the time.  I'll see if I can send it back but who knows

Knew it seemed off right when I got it, but there weren't close up pics of the back in the listing.  Like i said I just jumped in when i saw the legit fabric 

Last edited:
I saw the climacool material and didn't really look past that.  It's probably a blank with the lebron stuff added on, didn't really think of that possibility at the time.  I'll see if I can send it back but who knows

Knew it seemed off right when I got it, but there weren't close up pics of the back in the listing.  Like i said I just jumped in when i saw the legit fabric 

Legit retail authentic. Numbering is just sloppy.

Legit retail authentic. Numbering is just sloppy.
Swear I saw another one with actual mesh on the back numbering.  I've never seen an Authentic without the mesh, so it was a red flag right away for me.  Looks really ****** actually if it is legit

The cavs team shop did a very early run of the pride jersey when it first came out and it was mesh number even the 23 on the front was a thicker cut of twill, I posted a picture of mine a few pages back.

but that was a while back and since then it's been nothing but glue heavy plastic numbers.

I think the only jerseys that have come with mesh numbers from the cavs team shop was the opening night navy jerseys, the first run pride jerseys, and i think there was a random batch of the rev 30 navy jerseys with mesh numbers too.

Last edited:
My HWC from the Cavs Shop is identical. It's legit
The cavs team shop did a very early run of the pride jersey when it first came out and it was mesh number even the 23 on the front was a thicker cut of twill, I posted a picture of mine a few pages back.

but that was a while back and since then it's been nothing but glue heavy plastic numbers.

I think the only jerseys that have come with mesh numbers from the cavs team shop was the opening night navy jerseys, the first run pride jerseys, and i think there was a random batch of the rev 30 navy jerseys with mesh numbers too.
Alright thanks guys.  There aren't any others online so I was struggling to find a comp.  Shame they didn't continue with the mesh, looks sexy.  Might have to keep an eye out for that early run you were speaking of

My HWC from the Cavs Shop is identical. It's legit

Alright thanks guys.  There aren't any others online so I was struggling to find a comp.  Shame they didn't continue with the mesh, looks sexy.  Might have to keep an eye out for that early run you were speaking of

it really is hit or miss because they've started using generic product images instead of showing what you actually get.

heres what you should look for if you go for the early production pride jerseys:
http://niketalk.com/t/196232/offici...-era-info-guide-page-1/31500_50#post_26066640

it really is hit or miss because they've started using generic product images instead of showing what you actually get.

heres what you should look for if you go for the early production pride jerseys:
http://niketalk.com/t/196232/offici...-era-info-guide-page-1/31500_50#post_26066640
Appreciate the help my man.  Think it would be a bad plan to get mine customized with some mesh rather than searching out a new one?  They rarely come up so it would take some effort. This thread is my first time hearing of EBS so I'm clueless on the topic

Back
Top Bottom