Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Could I get a legit check on this jersey please? Picked it up at goodwill for $7

who remembers all the dope jerseys in this video

always thought that early 00's grizzlies joint was kinda weak but it's actually looking kinda nice in that vid. might have to cop one day

Didn't post this but got it from the Kings sale for $135.

Tried to get the guy to make me one with mesh numbers but I couldn't get in contact with him, he was always away from the arena.

The lady at the desk told me when she talked to him about it, he couldn't do it anyhow. Ah well.

There was a Ben Mclemore that had mesh, but he's.. :smh:

Just a reference photo, size XL + 0, I'm 5'11 185lbs

The length is perfect + 0. Curious though, this is my only authentic adidas jersey.

Did they get smaller? I didn't think I was an XL. went to the arena expecting to pick up a medium or large.

I had a swingman medium hwc and it fits about the same as this authentic XL

I also have a 'new' swingman (everything is glued :smh: ) size L + 2, but the length is more like a minus 2. The size and length is similar to a champion size 48.

Last edited:
i can see why people think the Nets tie-dye, pinstripe Rockets or Sixers stars joints or even my favorite the horsehead pistons, are ugly...objectively it's kinda hard to argue. there's just a certain charm to them which typified an era that i loved. i def agree on the 2000's suns jerseys, those were an eyesore. easily the ugliest jerseys ever imo

they dumb af for the 70's cavs, blue Lakers, purple bucks, red blazers and magic joints tho wtf

Some bad choices, and some didn't even match the right pictures with the description... The Lakers' blue Los Angeles ones are pictured, yet the description seems to be talking about these:

And it mentions the black Floridians jersey but the white one is pictured.

i can see why people think the Nets tie-dye, pinstripe Rockets or Sixers stars joints or even my favorite the horsehead pistons, are ugly...objectively it's kinda hard to argue. there's just a certain charm to them which typified an era that i loved. i def agree on the 2000's suns jerseys, those were an eyesore. easily the ugliest jerseys ever imo

they dumb af for the 70's cavs, blue Lakers, purple bucks, red blazers and magic joints tho wtf

i personally loved the mid 90s subalminated jerseys. alot of them were really creative and eye catching

Didn't post this but got it from the Kings sale for $135.

Tried to get the guy to make me one with mesh numbers but I couldn't get in contact with him, he was always away from the arena.

The lady at the desk told me when she talked to him about it, he couldn't do it anyhow. Ah well.

There was a Ben Mclemore that had mesh, but he's..
mean.gif

Just a reference photo, size XL + 0, I'm 5'11 185lbs

The length is perfect + 0. Curious though, this is my only authentic adidas jersey.

Did they get smaller? I didn't think I was an XL. went to the arena expecting to pick up a medium or large.

I had a swingman medium hwc and it fits about the same as this authentic XL

I also have a 'new' swingman (everything is glued
mean.gif
) size L + 2, but the length is more like a minus 2. The size and length is similar to a champion size 48.

The authentics from the last two seasons with the jerry on the back are slightly bigger than the ones with the jerry on the front but they're still both smaller than swingman jerseys.  And the new swingman jerseys are shorter.

I'm very curious to see if the final product is different from the stock online photo. Just like the white ones.. "USA" font looks nothing like the ones players are wearing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom