Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

yea thats how they look on the replicas  
laugh.gif

How is the crew neck better when the pacers never wore a crewneck in that style?

Jersey was a mistake that was corrected, like the crew neck bucks robinson

Last edited:
Any coupon codes for nba store that work for the already marked down authentics w/Jerry in front? I kind of want to get a Pelicans Davis.

It's better... Because I like crew necks?
yeah this. v neck might be more historically accurate but crew necks always better and im happy this 'error' exists. kinda like the M&N red Sonics jersey. yeah it's inaccurate, but gimme those thin shoulders over the wide ones any day

New to thread and hoping someone can help me out. Before I ask, I went through the last 15 pages trying to find a concrete answer but no luck. Anyways I'm looking to customize an authentic NBA jersey off the nbs shop site...problem is I'm very confused on size. From reading the reviews on the website to reading comments on here, I have no idea what sz to order...

I'm 6"0-6"1 180lbs...I'm hearing length of jersey is extremely long and width is slim fitting...

I did see Julian Eledman rocking a M and nfl site has him listed as 5"10 200lbs....

Based on your height and size I would say large or xl depending on how you like your jerseys to fit. They are definitely snug fitting. I'm 5'7 185 and an xl fits me nice a large would be a wife beater on me and a 2xl would give me a little more room without looking baggy.

Also nba store customs won't have mesh numbers

Last edited:
New to thread and hoping someone can help me out. Before I ask, I went through the last 15 pages trying to find a concrete answer but no luck. Anyways I'm looking to customize an authentic NBA jersey off the nbs shop site...problem is I'm very confused on size. From reading the reviews on the website to reading comments on here, I have no idea what sz to order...

I'm 6"0-6"1 180lbs...I'm hearing length of jersey is extremely long and width is slim fitting...

I did see Julian Eledman rocking a M and nfl site has him listed as 5"10 200lbs....

Your build is similar to mine if you saw the photo of the Kings Cousins jersey. I don't like my jersey too fitted and not too loose.

As stated above, L or XL should be what you're looking for. And try and get +0 length if it's a newer jersey.

I remember these, Im not sure if it was a factory mistake, I bought one for like $30 in macys when I was younger they were authentic.

Based on your height and size I would say large or xl depending on how you like your jerseys to fit. They are definitely snug fitting. I'm 5'7 185 and an xl fits me nice a large would be a wife beater on me and a 2xl would give me a little more room without looking baggy.

Also nba store customs won't have mesh numbers

Your build is similar to mine if you saw the photo of the Kings Cousins jersey. I don't like my jersey too fitted and not too loose.

As stated above, L or XL should be what you're looking for. And try and get +0 length if it's a newer jersey.

Thanks for info! Think I'll order a L and hope for the best. Also when I call in do I request a +0 length?? This is the jersey I will order...

Back
Top Bottom