Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The Nash, Barkley, and Johnson home Mitchell and ness

Those are the super high quality fakes. I never mentioned it to him and I'm sure he wouldn't believe me either way. Those jerseys have been talked about in the past but they are indeed fake so I'd stay away from those

Thanks! I was looking to replace my Rookie Jordan.

I hadn't thought that far in advance. I love me some Candace Parker though. Might would have just gone with the inaccurate jersey.

I hear ya.

A little different pickup.

Gave $30 for it

I think it was a sample, has NBA on jock tag.
Idk who I am gonna customize it into. I don't think Candace Parker ever wore this style.

I would really like to get some blank REV30 College jerseys. It is just so hard to find them! Would be really wanting a wine ASU jersey!

I would really like to get some blank REV30 College jerseys. It is just so hard to find them! Would be really wanting a wine ASU jersey!

Any other teams you looking for ?
I'll link ya to this other seller I bought another blank from when I get home and can find it. He had some more blanks if I recall. I don't think any were ASU though

As promised my first pick up of 2017!
You do not disappoint Good Sir. What a beauty 
pimp.gif

Just curious, where do you guys get these ultra-rare jerseys? No need to name exact sources but maybe some help in the right direction. I ask because Ebay is no longer what it used to be. Aside from being flooded with fakes, now it's just mostly overpriced jerseys and way less variety in terms of Authentics...

You do not disappoint Good Sir. What a beauty :pimp:

Just curious, where do you guys get these ultra-rare jerseys? No need to name exact sources but maybe some help in the right direction. I ask because Ebay is no longer what it used to be. Aside from being flooded with fakes, now it's just mostly overpriced jerseys and way less variety in terms of Authentics...

Asian re-sellers mainly. just look on eBay because there have been a few on there like the d Russel Lakers Christmas jersey some pages back. also a harden Christmas jersey on eBay right now as well as the curry warriors HWC for the low low price of $2200. look on IG as well as dudes from Asia posting jerseys for sale as well. if you have bank you can just message these dudes and get some jerseys, but make sure you are sitting down when you open the message when they give you pricing. i got lucky a few times on eBay through the "buyitnow" seller i think his name is on a few prices that other sellers were charging double, triple, and quadruple even.

also with dude on ebay for the curry hwc who had all the kobe all star jerseys "selling" for 2500+ , he must have got shilling because now i see his auctions for super high prices with the best offer method. no more $1 no reserve auctions with the same 3 people bidding up his auctions from what i can tell.

Last edited:
Weren't you able to secure some of those X-mas and HWC pro cuts from the florida guy on jersey central before he went rogue? Could have sworn you resold some of those. Recently the new pro cuts completely skipped over the US and are being sold out of Asia.

Most of the rare and in demand items on all of NT threads are procured through plugs, backdoors, resold etc. The game hasn't changed your hook up has. This is coming from someone who would like to go to a store, buy a Paul and Jordan X-mas pro cut and walk out without a hassle. Don't be salty.

Last edited:
One of things is as that like anything else, if theres money to be made on it due to it's demand then the consumer suffers. ALWAYS.

The jersey situation is odd in that adidas is really to blame for all of this and yet there are people still able to get product in some way and take it directly to resell markets.

The other thing that gets me is that in my mind we are a rather smaller community than sneakers for example but coupled with the fact that theres only a few ways to access pro-cuts etc. then I can't really blame these resellers (and mostly are from asian countries) for making a profit.

It's incredibly frustrating that we even have to jump through these kinds of hoops to get authentic sporting goods in general and that goes for any sport. Auction sites do an incredible job in getting game used merchandise but what if there were a third-party entity that created a online marketplace for pro-cut jerseys - I'd be all for it.

At the end of the day however I have to put the blame on the companies for STILL not recognising that there is a market for on-field/on-court items and then theres the market for them to sell "authentic" product, replica product for the more budget-friendly segment.

I have a connect at Adidas, this is the safest way to get good stuff at a still fair price, but when the NBA switches from Adidas to Nike, there will be no more connect for jerseys after this season.

Prices on Ebay are crazy right now, the ebay fees are also getting outrageous! Mostly I buy and sell through contacts, which I made over the years. Always realiable and zero problems!

^Max, you need to be the niketalk plug and start selling the pro cuts to us lol! Also, it's hard to pay some of those pro cut prices. In my mind they are glorified authentics. Ideally they should be double tagged with the Mic Pouch.

Back
Top Bottom