Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't know about that Jordan but if it's fake, it's one of the best I've seen.

That Cassell is fire, don't know where you get all those wonders!

Originally Posted by ThaTr**** 

I don't know about that Jordan but if it's fake, it's one of the best I've seen.

That Cassell is fire, don't know where you get all those wonders!
This.

Latest pick-up, signed BNWT Adam Morrison Adidas Authentic from eBay. Very happy with the price which came to about $100 total including overseas shipping & import tax. IMO the jersey is just nice 
pimp.gif
  even the signature is clean and flows well. I don't usually like signed jerseys but I actually prefer this jersey with the sig... if that makes any sense to you.

The only small 'flaw' is that the bottom tag is not stitched on straight, but I can live with that.

I feel many slept on this jersey, it had like 2-3 watchers over two months or so
tired.gif
  This one is definitely staying in the collection.

Last edited:
I love the BOBCATS neck logo and wish, they would have made a big front logo jersey instead of "BOBCATS" and "CHARLOTTE" designs

I just love the old big logo jerseys CHAMPION made during the 90s, e.g. RAPTORS, HAWKS, BUCKS, ROCKETS, PISTONS

Last edited:
Ended up taking the AI out of the frame and it was really disappointing. I get that it's forever once you frame it, but this seemed a bit much. :smh::x

This is how it looks after spending a lot of time peeling. Tried goo gone and that did not seem to work.

Still have a lot of work and detailing left to do :frown:, but still love the jersey and feel lucky to have picked it up. If anyone has any tips, please share. Thx!

Also, a pic of all the AI meshes together.

Ended up taking the AI out of the frame and it was really disappointing. I get that it's forever once you frame it, but this seemed a bit much. :smh::x

This is how it looks after spending a lot of time peeling. Tried goo gone and that did not seem to work.

Still have a lot of work and detailing left to do :frown:, but still love the jersey and feel lucky to have picked it up. If anyone has any tips, please share. Thx!

Who did something like that ?? That's crazy ! To frame jersey enough 6 3cm pieces of double-sided tape

^ I will give it a shot, figured it would probably have the same results as goo gone. My dry cleaner also told me to try and transfer the glue to a paper bag since it looks like it was from a hot glue gun. Thanks!

@ghost1 it was extremely excessive. I couldn't believe it when I opened it. Usually people aren't into jerseys like us and they just tell the framer to get it done. They don't know what actually happens to the jersey or don't care because they have no plans to take it out. I want to say gluing is the cheapest option, but that looked like it was a lot of work to do. But if anyone ever plans to frame a jersey, either get it sewn on to the matte or just get like a shadow box.

My bad fam. That dude actually lives in my neighberhood and i grabbed it off him in person didnt mean to jack your stuff or anything.

Heres the pics:

You can see everything on the jersey is accurate except the jock tag (assuming he actually does get the start this year). My old thad young gamer has that tag its just got a different font and the cool in climacool is white. Maybe they switched to the new font sometimes within the past few years?

where the hell did u get this lol

did u try heating it up??? heat gun???

it looks kinda cool :nerd: ...high fashion ish...put a supreme tag on it

Last edited:
Lmao some dude that lives down the street. I couldnt photomatch it to the rookie photoshoots or big posters in the stadium but its def legit. It is super big tho did u ever get that cov tailered?

i mean, how the hell does he even get a jersey like that? lol i'm guessing he won an auction since it's autographed

nah never tailored the covington jersey....i can't get myself to cut a gamer....so i look like spike lee when i wear it lol

and btw, i saw a dude wearing a gerald gamer ...he was wearing it during one of the timeouts when they do the contests...i'm guessing that was you? lol

Last edited:
i mean, how the hell does he even get a jersey like that? lol i'm guessing he won an auction since it's autographed

nah never tailored the covington jersey....i can't get myself to cut a gamer....so i look like spike lee when i wear it lol

and btw, i saw a dude wearing a gerald gamer ...he was wearing it during one of the timeouts when they do the contests...i'm guessing that was you? lol

he had like 10 other team issued jerseys and shorts all different teams some signed some not. I grabbed a team issued kris dunn too. Must be some kind of inside backdoor nba source lol.

And yeah that was me LOL. its harder to shoot sitting down in a chair than you would think. Shame i found that out by airballing it in front of 20k people

^ I will give it a shot, figured it would probably have the same results as goo gone. My dry cleaner also told me to try and transfer the glue to a paper bag since it looks like it was from a hot glue gun. Thanks!

@ghost1 it was extremely excessive. I couldn't believe it when I opened it. Usually people aren't into jerseys like us and they just tell the framer to get it done. They don't know what actually happens to the jersey or don't care because they have no plans to take it out. I want to say gluing is the cheapest option, but that looked like it was a lot of work to do. But if anyone ever plans to frame a jersey, either get it sewn on to the matte or just get like a shadow box.
You can try to use acetone, but must be carefull to not remove colour from jersey. Best, carefully try it first on small peace somewere in invisible part, or use connection of water & acetone in proporcion 2:1. Good luck

Spotted in the Celtics game RN

How is it three years after the switch and somehow Isaiah still got a front logo jersey on? He wasn't even a Celtic when they had the logo man on the front. I prefer it there, but it's crazy to me that it's years removed and somehow he got one on tonight?!

Back
Top Bottom