Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It took one click to sign up, I feel ******ed
I just found out about it a few months ago myself so I know exactly how you feel.

Make sure you read emails from them now too. Like that 8% deal ad to be activated also. I wouldn't have know had I not started checking what I would normally disregard as pointless emails from eBay.

It took one click to sign up, I feel ******ed
I just found out about it a few months ago myself so I know exactly how you feel.

Make sure you read emails from them now too. Like that 8% deal ad to be activated also. I wouldn't have know had I not started checking what I would normally disregard as pointless emails from eBay.

Last year or so was [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I remember getting 10% plus there was a coupon at the same time.

Finals were lit!

out here for the NT jersey thread

damn, how tall are you :lol: jersey looks good man

yeah definitely helps that Clarky wears a medium but I can easily get away with Large/XL pushing it with a 2XL but still managable

I didn't think those Paytons were fake before, now I know they aren't after seeing the union tags. Those are some sort of prototypes, customs, mistakes or something but not fakes.

I wouldn't wear them but they are cool collectibles/conversation pieces imo. 

Last edited:
theres a person who can answer his question, the old owner or whoever of M&N. he has a Facebook I think, he had/owned every sample and prototype so he could def confirm

theres a person who can answer his question, the old owner or whoever of M&N. he has a Facebook I think, he had/owned every sample and prototype so he could def confirm
You mean Peter I think. I bought a sample Walter Payton from him years ago.

Yes Peter, I forgot his last name. Remember he used to be semi active in the jersey group on Facebook in the early days

So I've bought a pair of authentic m&n Bulls shorts and damn, I'm blown away by the details, fabric and cut! I've always bought swingman version of jerseys and never feel like I'd drop 100$ or more on authentics. But I think it's the way to go, now that I've bought and own one lol.

I still keep some swingman jerseys especially if I think I'm likely to spill whatever I'm drinking or eating haha. 

So I've bought a pair of authentic m&n Bulls shorts and damn, I'm blown away by the details, fabric and cut! I've always bought swingman version of jerseys and never feel like I'd drop 100$ or more on authentics. But I think it's the way to go, now that I've bought and own one lol.

M&N authentic you can usually find under $100 so its worth it if you cn grab em for $80 like most usually end up around

Sometimes you just want to ball out tho... I like wearing my authentic steph away jersey to music festivals ... but you know I won't be doing that with the white authentic I should have soon 
nerd.gif

Yeah, now my swingman feels like old champion replica jerseys from the 90s lol

Don't ever disrespect those old champion replica jerseys from the 90's by comparing them to swingmans. :smh: :x :lol:

Swingmans are the absolute worst. They're just like fakes/bootlegs...trying oh so close to being authentic.

Back
Top Bottom