Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thats a list of the limited bx set, not sure if it is 100% coreect but 

Hawks:JOE JOHNSON(Away,maybe Home,2X,50),JOSH SMITH(Home,Away,XL,50)。

Celtics:KG(Home、Away,Alt,3X,100),PP34(Home,Away,Alt,2X,100),RR(Away,L,50)

Bobcats:None

Bulls:D ROSE(Home,Away,Alt,L,Home&Away250,Alt100),BOOZER(3X,do not know style and limitation)

Cavs:None

Mavs:DIRK(Away,2X,50)

Nuggets:MELO(Home,Away,Alt,L,Away250,Home&Alt100),BILLUPS(Home,Away,2X,do not know limitation)

Pistons:STUCKY(Home,L,50),Jerebko(Why this player???)

Warriors:Curry(Home,Away,XL,50)

Rockets:YAOMING(Away,4X,50)

Pacers:None

Clippers:GRIFFIN(Home,Away,2X,50)

Lakers:KOBE(Home,Away,Sunday,3X,500),GASOL(Home,Away,Sundays,3X,do not know limitation)

Grizzlies:RANDOLPH(Away,3X,50)

Heat:LBJ(Home,Away,Alt,2X,500),D WADE(Home,Away,Alt,XL,250),BOSH(Home,Alt,maybe Away,do not know limitation)

Bucks:JENNINGS(Home,L,50),BOGUT(3X,do not know style and limitation)

T-Wolves:None

Nets:None

Hornets:CP3(Home,Away,Alt,L,250)

NYK:Stoudemire(Home,Away,3X,100),Gallinari(Home,Away,3X,100)

Thunder:DURANT(Home,Away,2X,50)

Magic:DH12(Home,Away,Alt,2X,250)

76ers:None

Suns:NASH(Home,Away,Alt,L,50)

Blazers:ROY(Home,Away,Alt,2X,50)

Kings:None

Spurs:PARKER(Home,Away,XL,50)

Raptors:BARGNANI(Away,2X,50)

Jazz:DERON(Home,Away,L,50)

Wizards:None

thats not a sponsor, all jerseys will have the Nike swoosh while Hornets will have the Jumpman

Charlotte could be wearing throw backs this season
nerd.gif
Yeah. My guess is on court throwbacks, too.  They usually do the seasonal year on the jerseys for promo shots.

Case in point:

2015-2016 CNY

2013-2014 Debut 

Last edited:
From Conrad Burry's Twitter...

Same woman holding the uniforn, shorts underneath jersey like the Hornets pic, jockags match.  This is clearly the same event, whatever it is.  The guessing continues...

Last edited:
And we can see a Magic throwback in the backgr... ah my bad, it's just that woman's dress.

Well, I really don't like the sides of that Nets jersey. Why stop the white stripes before they reach the armpits ? Looks weird.

Plus the Nike swoosh seems too big for the space it gets.

^the striping probably connects with the shorts creating some design story.

The spacing looks really bad with the addition of Nets on the front arched wordmark :smh:

Last edited:
Nets jerseys suck in general but the swoosh makes it look slightly better

no idea why they added nets to it though

And we can see a Magic throwback in the backgr... ah my bad, it's just that woman's dress.

Well, I really don't like the sides of that Nets jersey. Why stop the white stripes before they reach the armpits ? Looks weird.

Plus the Nike swoosh seems too big for the space it gets.

Side panels represent the arches of the Brooklyn Bridge. Cool little design cue.

Really looking forward to the launch of the Nike products. I hope they have a great selection of authentication available.

well it seems Nike isn't introducing a new cut of the jersey itself so thats reassuring.

:rofl: at whoever approved making BROOKLYN NETS arch across the front of the jersey, like really?

Not a good look in any way shape or form. Ugh haha.

Can't wait for the Nike gear either.. really hoping for team specific warmups again. I hate how everything adidas does uses the same freaking template all the time

I haven't posted for some time, but this time is to share with you all my joy with this dream reception for me... I was looking for years about a home pro-cut pinstripe Orlando Magic Penny jersey, and this day became reality - thanks to Max - !!! I still can't believe it's mine, and all the good memories of this special player come back, the only #1 eternally ! (what a shame to see this number # 1 once again worn by a rookie...)

I haven't posted for some time, but this time is to share with you all my joy with this dream reception for me... I was looking for years about a home pro-cut pinstripe Orlando Magic Penny jersey, and this day became reality - thanks to Max - !!! I still can't believe it's mine, and all the good memories of this special player come back, the only #1 eternally ! (what a shame to see this number # 1 once again worn by a rookie...)

Awesome jersey. definitely brought back some childhood nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom