Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Looks like sport brands are not using design as the main selling argument anymore, instead they're using zoomed in pictures of the materials and sewn details, as if they're saying "hey look, it's plain and boring, but it's high-end stuff ! So you need it !"... I'll wait for the classic uniforms to be released, hoping that they'll be based on the 90's designs...

Most of today's uniforms dont incorporate a team logo. It doesnt get any more bland and boring than just writing "SUNS" across the front.

Exceptions can be made for the lakers, celtics, and other teams that have the classic look.

But the eye-popping jerseys with great logos will always be the most popular.

all these videos showing off the new jerseys are so annoying and cheesy, like just show us a pic and stop being so extra

IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG

I wonder if these jerseys will have a wearable length for the retail jerseys like the Champions did back in the day or if they will look like dresses.

Clippers Big Upgrade! I hated these! Black & red jerseys looked like practice jerseys to me. They still need a new logo though. I hate the "newer" logo.
4902_los_angeles_clippers-home-2016.gif

7252_los_angeles_clippers-alternate-2016.gif

3833_los_angeles_clippers-road-2016.gif

these suck cuz they were haphazardly done over da existing clippers script era which is still dope.

this is nothing but swingman. :smh: shame. so cheap looking.
i'm wondering how the swingman will look like since authentic is basically - swingman.
i was blaming adidas for rev30 (mostly because of the fit) but comparing to this trash rev30 looks like classic.

da rev 30's are different from da mesh & twill, and it took time to get used to, but they were engineered well, they closed da gap between procuts & retail.

number 1 issue with em was their availability...it was horrid.

so all home/away jerseys have been released? I really hope TWOLVES don't have that green jersey. They were the biggest disappointment while the Clippers win MOST IMPROVED :lol:

not a fan of new spurs jersey. the SPURS on the front looks straight out of 2k12 or something like that. it looks like they played an old 2k and thought "these would make great jerseys" the spurs graphic looks so awful imo

Back
Top Bottom