Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Pistons went with grey because they had the red alternate and for some odd reason no one liked em but could also be half the league has white/blue/red jerseys for all these uniforms

The grey they used the last two seasons weren't bad these I guess are a more real alternate since they added more red to it since the last was strictly grey blue and white

Sixers and Bucks have nailed it 4/4

Lakers, Knicks, Celtics and Bulls have no choice but to stay classic and they know it

everybody else needs serious help

Minnesota looks more laughable than anyone else

The Pistons had silver alternates back in the early '80s. I would imagine they drew inspiration from those.

isiah silver.jpg

Latest pickup, I hoped when I bought the M&N version I would get the chance to upgrayedd one day. Still brand new, unworn, no fraying or creasing at all...
45 good f 33.jpg

45 good b 33.jpg

Last edited:
When the previous Pistons grey alts were announced, I thought they would look more like what we currently have. These make way more sense, compared to the original 80s jerseys.

New alternates are some of the best and some of the worst. Worst: Cavs and Wolves. Best: GSW- And I really thought the previous "slate" and black jerseys were poorly done. These are a great mix of keeping a team template and mixing it up just enough.

The Jazz note isn't bad. However, their standard yellow on purple is one of the worst color schemes in the league. Silly for Utah to keep the New Orleans Jazz thing going.

It's navy in the current color scheme. I personally love the current color set. But, I agree the new alts are... not to great.

I loved the slate jerseys minus the sleeves. I like that they want to pay tribute to the city of Oakland before they move to SF with the new slate jerseys, but the city tree is too busy on the front.

I might just take off the sleeves from my slate jersey now lol

When the previous Pistons grey alts were announced, I thought they would look more like what we currently have. These make way more sense, compared to the original 80s jerseys.

New alternates are some of the best and some of the worst. Worst: Cavs and Wolves. Best: GSW- And I really thought the previous "slate" and black jerseys were poorly done. These are a great mix of keeping a team template and mixing it up just enough.

plammer plammer : That GSW jersey is straight fire!!! Where did you find that gem? I'd have customized into a Van Exel, no kidding.

el platano el platano : Cosby's customization work costs just $20? Also, I thought they only customized Knicks jerseys. Good to know they do other teams too. Could you confirm the customization price, please?

plammer plammer : That GSW jersey is straight fire!!! Where did you find that gem? I'd have customized into a Van Exel, no kidding.

el platano el platano : Cosby's customization work costs just $20? Also, I thought they only customized Knicks jerseys. Good to know they do other teams too. Could you confirm the customization price, please?

It ranges from$30-75, but I been shopping at Cosby's since I was a kid, so they always look out for me

el platano el platano : Cosby's customization work costs just $20? Also, I thought they only customized Knicks jerseys. Good to know they do other teams too. Could you confirm the customization price, please?[/QUOTE

OG city jersey blank came out of the vault. Time to start making room for other things these days

Have any of you guys ever seen an Authentic Champion Spurs Rodman jersey ?
For some reason I think that would be one of the coolest Rodman jerseys to have. I just remember him starting to become really popular at that time when he started dying his hair green. It was cool.

what's the value of blank adidas rev30 hwc throwback size l? does it depend on team or all teams worth approximately the same? how much more comparing to regular rev30 blank?
not sure how many teams hwc were released during rev30 era but not all of them, right? i mean those that were retailed, not gamers. and not those that "leaked" from asian factories.

Too funny. Van Exel was the only gamer I missed out on when dubs were auctioning off these. I'll repost since it's been a few years

IMG_2815.JPG
IMG_2816.JPG

Have any of you guys ever seen an Authentic Champion Spurs Rodman jersey ?
For some reason I think that would be one of the coolest Rodman jerseys to have. I just remember hm starting to become really popular at that time when he started dying his hair green. It was cool.
I've never seen an authentic Champion. I agree about that being a cool one though. NBA JAM came out that year too and he and Robinson were such an awesome team, crazy defense. His hair would be green some games, blue others, etc too.

Thanks to redmercury redmercury I managed to scratch another dunk champ off my list...
lavine front small.jpg

lavine back small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom