Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

in poland have authentic shorts for 100$
away bulls and cavs...
not sure about other stores in europe

ebay coupon alert! I've already successfully used the coupon on a jersey. Read the following...

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 4.13.35 PM.png

Picked up a Curry today from Oracle. Jersey runs small. I’m a true Large/44 and could not get the jersey over my head. 48 was perfect. At the moment, still think Adidas jersey’s might be better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 80
according to what you said for red bron, here's another great rev30 fake? don't want to post fakes, just can't recall seeing such a great fakes so far, starting from mesh numbers, jock tag, non-holes areas on front and back etc.
just wondering why customizing companies (eps, jwc) can't use this same mesh that completely matches official one, if even counterfeiters can match it perfectly?! :ohwell: :smh:

dur1.jpg dur2.jpg
dur5.jpg dur4.jpg

according to what you said for red bron, here's another great rev30 fake? don't want to post fakes, just can't recall seeing such a great fakes so far, starting from mesh numbers, jock tag, non-holes areas on front and back etc.
just wondering why customizing companies (eps, jwc) can't use this same mesh that completely matches official one, if even counterfeiters can match it perfectly?! :ohwell: :smh:

dur1.jpg dur2.jpg
dur5.jpg dur4.jpg

Fake

I mean adidas first run of rev30's Amare's number got ripped off but not the whole damn back of the jersey with it

Haha

Picked up a Curry today from Oracle. Jersey runs small. I’m a true Large/44 and could not get the jersey over my head. 48 was perfect. At the moment, still think Adidas jersey’s might be better.
perforated logo, that means authentic will be made the same way as gamers, like rev30
difference is length, as i see, there's no +2length, right?
what is the total length that curry?

perforated logo, that means authentic will be made the same way as gamers, like rev30
difference is length, as i see, there's no +2length, right?
what is the total length that curry?
Yes the logo's and numbers are perforated...my tag says length +2.

i know. :smile:
it was more like wondering post. :D
fake mesh >>> jwc, eps
Nah bro, it's not even a decent fake. That shouldn't fool anyone. Janky Rev30, bad cut, name font/alignment. Plus unless you feel the numbers they might be trash too. Hard to compare from visuals on texture. Looks like garbage from jump street. So did that LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom