Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

so the authentics are supposed to be stitched? if so, smh

of course they are

I posted in here how I had a red Michael Redd authentic from the team shop. all the twill was stitched together but name and number were all heat pressed to the jersey, only thing that was stitched was the word mark since It came from the factory that way

Damn! I was planning on copping a Giannis authentic from there. Not anymore smh

Happy I got this red miami heat blank, it’ll stay blank

FA73F685-AE01-49D6-B535-24E9C27B27A2.jpeg

Think I need to send this one back to fanatics for another attempt, not happy with quality for what they charge:
36D5D17B-7EC4-4870-9FDE-1BADF6CBC4B0.jpeg
06CFA4FB-6AB8-4E32-9F7A-C4809AB3E205.jpeg

I may try to remove all the paper from the interior to see if it evens out, but overall, not lined up and seems the 33 is low on the front as is BIRD on back.

What’s up with the swoosh too? Looks like it doesn’t fit. Jersey looks small tho like kids size. Maybe that’s why everything looks off.

It’s that poor fanatics/Stahl’s lettering job we were talking about in the NFL thread. Not sure the next one will be much better but give them an earful.

eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
eBay has a Day light savings 20% everything coupon good on 3/9 from 8AM - 9PM PST

Use the code PSPRING20 (one-time use)
• Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
• Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
• $100 maximum discount / $25 minimum purchase

Anyone here own any nike swingman shorts from this year (or authentics)?

Ive worn my raptors city series shorts to the gym about 4 times since i got them. I wash em and then hang dry. Noticed this today on the inside of this waistband where the drawstring is...

IMG_20180309_105802.jpg

I thought maybe it got caught on something in the wash but its consistent like that but only on the sides. The front where you tie the drawstrings and the back where the size tag is are ok. I know its clothing and everything has a lifecycle but damn after only 4 wears...

Back
Top Bottom