Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone here own any nike swingman shorts from this year (or authentics)?

Ive worn my raptors city series shorts to the gym about 4 times since i got them. I wash em and then hang dry. Noticed this today on the inside of this waistband where the drawstring is...

IMG_20180309_105802.jpg

I thought maybe it got caught on something in the wash but its consistent like that but only on the sides. The front where you tie the drawstrings and the back where the size tag is are ok. I know its clothing and everything has a lifecycle but damn after only 4 wears...

Damn! You wash them on delicate?

It’s been happening like that

I had a few nike shorts with similar waistband lining in the inside and they did that after first one or two washes

if I do a best offer on an item and the seller accepts it, can I turn around and use the coupon on that?

eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
eBay has a Day light savings 20% everything coupon good on 3/9 from 8AM - 9PM PST

Use the code PSPRING20 (one-time use)
• Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
• Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
• $100 maximum discount / $25 minimum purchase
Thanks picked up MN B. Sanders and Tomlinson for $288 shipped after the 20% .

I thought @mikegasol grabbed a Griz jersey from them? Looked good considering, twill shouldn't have the fake mesh

Somebody grabbed a raptors jersey too but damn this search function is useless

Edit: I'm ******ed

Last edited:
How's the quality on the retro2heritage customs? :nerd:
Thinking about copping a few jersey from them.
I grabbed a few of the authentic revolution 30s from him a few months ago. Repeat customer but the Carter Grizzlies jersey I ordered (pic #1) was off. The twill # and name on my jersey (pic #1) had the same #s and name as the alternate jersey (pic #2). I inquired and was informed they came like that, so I ended up returning mine. You may want to avoid this style.
PIC #1
upload_2018-3-15_13-21-43.png
PIC#2.
upload_2018-3-15_13-23-33.png

EDIT: weepwomp weepwomp ha you beat me to it.

Copped the Harden in a M! My size! Good looks!

Looks like it was the last M too.

Clutch.

Back
Top Bottom