Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

check if the jerseys have the matte retail twill. also nike cuts the holes in the twill with lasers, 3rd party punches the holes mechanically so they dont look as clean. if thats the case u can bet theyre charging for customization
I think I’m not saying what I want to say right.
I agree they are marking it up.
I’m saying the markup is odd.
$20 for the other colored authentics
$75 for the creme

ah word. in that case they probably are just price gauging on the creams lol

or the creams are more expensive to produce then the regular ones

while we're on the topic do they have the white sixers jerseys at wells fargo
I don’t think so. It was the blue color, red color, then creme.
I think most of them were embiid and some Simmons.
Creme had saric, reddick, simmons, and I think embiid

I was at the wells fargo a couple months ago and they mentioned they had to customize any player jersey. Also the wells fargo store website only sold blanks with no numbers online unless you called to customize

I was at the wells fargo a couple months ago and they mentioned they had to customize any player jersey. Also the wells fargo store website only sold blanks with no numbers online unless you called to customize

There u have it. Im pretty sure arenas are only allowed to sell customs due to the deal the league has with silver crystal

At the Brooklyn Nets store I was looking at the Nets City jersey with BK Bridge panels and they were $245 too. The dude said the same thing it's a markup to cover the OVerhead cost, so yea it's the same damn thing

The Carter is a definite fake. The McGrady is tougher, but from what I know the 4's in the jock tag shouldn't be closed off at the top, they should be more like this.

41RC27KCEZL_01.jpg

I could be wrong though.

nope. there's also a run with closed off #4.

Last edited:
Yeah that's all a load of BS the team stores are feeding us (as if your local FTL or Champs don't have to pay rent at the mall). They know people at the game are hyped, especially if the team's doing well, and will pony up the $ in the moment.

I went to a Raptors game right after the City stuff dropped and ALL merch, not just jerseys, were marked up. Hoodies, shorts, tees...all the tags even had the MSRPs part of the sticker ripped off smh (but ish still sold like crazy)

Yeah that's all a load of BS the team stores are feeding us (as if your local FTL or Champs don't have to pay rent at the mall). They know people at the game are hyped, especially if the team's doing well, and will pony up the $ in the moment.

I went to a Raptors game right after the City stuff dropped and ALL merch, not just jerseys, were marked up. Hoodies, shorts, tees...all the tags even had the MSRPs part of the sticker ripped off smh (but ish still sold like crazy)
I agree.
I honestly just wanted to know why the cream color was more expensive than the others and hoped NT could give me an answer.
The only thing I can get from the responses is that they marked the cream up more than the others just because.

I agree.
I honestly just wanted to know why the cream color was more expensive than the others and hoped NT could give me an answer.
The only thing I can get from the responses is that they marked the cream up more than the others just because.
I'd assume that they mark the cream jersey up because it's rarer than the others. Capitalism, folks.

I agree.

maybe due to popularity? only way I can think of it

remember how much people loved the shorts and jerseys when they got unveiled. seem like a fan favorite.

still don't like these teams charging $50+ more than retail

its a team store, they get exclusives. rent is paid, wouldn't be shocked at possibly getting a better wholesale deal than other retailers (kinda doubt it but never know)

its going back to the old ways, cool we got cheaper retail price and a lot more designs and cooler stuff and these teams go and charge customers more for the hell of it

I know its probably not a big deal to most, you're all gonna pay it anyways just a pet peeve of mine. I mean im not copping anyways but since day one I like when you guys in here cop what you want at retail unlike with the rev 30 and had these overseas dudes charging $500+ for a regular authentic jersey just because they have an Adidas plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're just making it easier to stop collecting. There's no reason why these jerseys shouldn't be available to everyone. Surely even if NBAstore.com ended up having some of these sit, they would still be able to sell them at a profit even at 40% off.

Went to a wizards game and saw the hawks city jerseys in person.... Add them to my list of favorites... So, where can I get an authentic jersey and/or shorts? I'm okay with a swingman too.... just gotta have it... only place i found is the hawks team shop

https://hawksshop.com/schroder-city-edition-swingman.html

and apparently nba store eu has it.... any coupon codes lingering? with shipping, it's more than the hawks team shop....

Last edited:
Prices are but I got the last 44 in ben and joe. I can post better pics later. Yall talk a lot of but at $247 with season ticket holder discount its still worth it in my opinion for these cream jerseys. Yall forget the we dealt with for adidas for years?

The team shop gets the custom done by philly express just like the team but you cant get philly express to do them for you without approval from scotty or a higher up (been there tried that no avail).

Also i checked the shop every game all year and as far as authentics go they had the blank blues all year, then they got the blue joel embiids with heat pressed stubhub logo, and now the cream joel ben jj and dario all without stubhub logos.

Attachments

• 8983B532-1E1F-46E9-B5E2-7715568D71C4.jpeg
    8983B532-1E1F-46E9-B5E2-7715568D71C4.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
no Ones talking at all

We know it’s a very popular jerseys and I’m speaking more from a consumer standpoint such as yourself you are supporting the team, going to games, spending your hard earned money you shouldn’t be charged basically resell prices from the team :lol:

If you don’t mind that’s fine. I don’t care since I’m not buying but the team stores are taking the role of resellers now which is stupid

Charge $5-10 more for “overhead” since the store is in th building where the team plays

But $50+ because fans are finally coming thru the door and fully supporting the team? Stupid

Prices are but I got the last 44 in ben and joe. I can post better pics later. Yall talk a lot of but at $247 with season ticket holder discount its still worth it in my opinion for these cream jerseys. Yall forget the we dealt with for adidas for years?

The team shop gets the custom done by philly express just like the team but you cant get philly express to do them for you without approval from scotty or a higher up (been there tried that no avail).

Also i checked the shop every game all year and as far as authentics go they had the blank blues all year, then they got the blue joel embiids with heat pressed stubhub logo, and now the cream joel ben jj and dario all without stubhub logos.
You need a hug or something.

$250 is too much for me for a retail jersey.... I spent $350 at a sixers game, but that was for a game used J Rich jersey..... To each their own though...I've way overspent on some things, but that's the cost of the hobby.....If you like it, then it's well worth the cost...

Also, not sure how many people actually paid the $300 retail on authentic rev 30s.... I just waited for sales/clearance..... Never spent more than $125 on an authentic or swingman unless it was game used....

For anyone that hand washes their jerseys, did u ever run into a issue where lines(water stains?) appears on the numbers and letters?

For anyone that hand washes their jerseys, did u ever run into a issue where lines(water stains?) appears on the numbers and letters?

Soak the jersey briefly or gently re-wash it again and let it hang dry. It’s helped me get rid of water stains.

Back
Top Bottom