Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Believe me @enigmax10 i'm sure a lot of us would have paid the $300 retail if we could have for some rev30s. Nah like zyzz said we were stuck rummaging through instagram and ebay to try and find some rare team issue error jersey or rare photoshoot issue jersey or whatever just to get our hand on anything. I do need a hug bigj505 bigj505 LOL

Anyways here is the goods

IMG_1564.jpg IMG_1565.jpg IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1567.jpg IMG_1568.jpg

good stuff man

they used the same simmons font on mine lol

and this rev 30 talk, i spent $350 on a GSW slate at oakland, not knowing that NBA EU was gonna release a better version for cheaper but me right lol sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
coolmarve coolmarve any idea if the team store does phone orders. I've wanted the Blue Simmons authentic since the season started. Not a fan of the name and number placement on the back of the Fanatics customs tho

The online "official store" is just a Fanatics run site. It won't be the same as the in stadium gear, unfortunately.

The good news is the fonts will likely be correct. Bad news is that they don't use the real Nike numbers, although a lot of in-stadium shops don't either.

The online "official store" is just a Fanatics run site. It won't be the same as the in stadium gear, unfortunately.

The good news is the fonts will likely be correct. Bad news is that they don't use the real Nike numbers, although a lot of in-stadium shops don't either.
Dang. I thought I saw someone post the sixers shop in here before.
The shop at the arena was also selling fanatics gear including jerseys if that makes a difference.
I also believe we established all of the jerseys were customs there too.

good stuff man

they used the same simmons font on mine lol

and this rev 30 talk, i spent $350 on a GSW slate at oakland, not knowing that NBA EU was gonna release a better version for cheaper but me right lol sigh

damn bro TBH i was in such a hurry to cop the last one in my size i didn't even really look at the font. Are all the simmons ones ****ed up like that? I guess the font itself is right but the size is wrong lmao. The I's on the embiid from the same run are the correct font/size and the simmons are just way thicker.. I almost want to return it cuz that is wack.

coolmarve coolmarve any idea if the team store does phone orders. I've wanted the Blue Simmons authentic since the season started. Not a fan of the name and number placement on the back of the Fanatics customs tho

I doubt it but it cant hurt to try. There is no blue simmons though, there was blue embiids but they might have sold out. There are def blue blanks but I asked and they wont customize for us. I think the team store website is on the wells fargo center website cuz the in store stock is linked and you can do in arena pickup http://shop.wfcphilly.com

Seriously tho wtf is up with this font? It looks nothing like my team issue jersey from last year and the I and M's dont look like the real thing based on comparing to embiid one.

IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1575.jpg

I think both Nike and adidas have good designs and some failures.

For example, I hate the Nike BK nets jerseys but the Miami alternates are dope.

For adidas, I wasn’t a fan stuff like the China raptors jerseys.

I think both Nike and adidas have good designs and some failures.

For example, I hate the Nike BK nets jerseys but the Miami alternates are dope.

For adidas, I wasn’t a fan stuff like the China raptors jerseys.

I don't know if we can fully blame adidas for that, I think the NBA put pressure on teams to make a push of the large fanbase that it has in China, especially when games were marketed last year to that fanbase, therefore to go a step further they had those teams create Chinese related jerseys and the result was what it was.

I think adidas did a great job with jerseys, there designs were as simple as the ones that were insanely detailed, where they'll always win IMO is materials, they were the first to introduced slimmer materials and heat-pressed features. The difference being is that it never felt cheap like Nike does right now, the materials adidas had were the perfect balance of lightweight but not paper thin, Nike on the other hand is just thin rubberised printed and paper-thin twill fabric.

I don't know if we can fully blame adidas for that, I think the NBA put pressure on teams to make a push of the large fanbase that it has in China, especially when games were marketed last year to that fanbase, therefore to go a step further they had those teams create Chinese related jerseys and the result was what it was.

I think adidas did a great job with jerseys, there designs were as simple as the ones that were insanely detailed, where they'll always win IMO is materials, they were the first to introduced slimmer materials and heat-pressed features. The difference being is that it never felt cheap like Nike does right now, the materials adidas had were the perfect balance of lightweight but not paper thin, Nike on the other hand is just thin rubberised printed and paper-thin twill fabric.
:lol: I was just going with it since we are blaming Nike and adidas for designs.

I believe (and I’m ignorant) that designs are from the teams. Materials and such are from the manufacturers.

I’m a Nike head but like the rev30 more. I do agree with how terrible it was to get rev30 and agree that Nike prices have been better but that doesn’t matter when we discuss quality.

Nike City jerseys are better than anything Adidas ever released IMO.
No "bias" involved, I have multiple Yeezys and Ultraboosts.
Also, i'm a soccer head, so half my jerseys are made by Adidas.

Nike City jerseys are better than anything Adidas ever released IMO.
No "bias" involved, I have multiple Yeezys and Ultraboosts.
Also, i'm a soccer head, so half my jerseys are made by Adidas.

There are some good city jerseys..... Still cant compare with adidas.... HWC jerseys were amazing (lakers,heat etc), phila tough jerseys, Bucks one of the best jerseys ever made, Floridians and other aba jerseys, hickory pacers, the warriors jersey, they made amazing xmas jerseys,Latina jerseys, nicknames, all star jerseys and the list goes on and on.... It's not even close....

HWC are existing designs tho...

And if you’re saying any of the last 8 or so all star jerseys from adidas were great designs then I know you’re trolling

HWC are existing designs tho...

And if you’re saying any of the last 8 or so all star jerseys from adidas were great designs then I know you’re trolling
Nikes latest crack at the all star jerseys wasn’t anything special either.

I love the Nike city jersey for the pacers. Hate the regular Nike pacers jersey tho.

Back
Top Bottom