Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

since we're on the topic, how do u wash champion authentics? i know it says machine wash warm on the tag, but i've never been sure. tryna avoid the dreaded air bubbles on the numbers

since we're on the topic, how do u wash champion authentics? i know it says machine wash warm on the tag, but i've never been sure. tryna avoid the dreaded air bubbles on the numbers

I've never had a problem putting Champion authentics in the regular wash, other than the Magic jerseys, which have horrible lettering. I put it inside out and hang dry.

I've never had a problem putting Champion authentics in the regular wash, other than the Magic jerseys, which have horrible lettering. I put it inside out and hang dry.
u mean the name at the back? because if i'm not mistaken the logo is sublimated right?

762ABA9F-59D4-4D4B-826F-3FB8BEFA9597.jpeg

Both the number on the front and back, the name holds up okay. It's so hard to keep them in good shape.
yea I notice they have more of the bubbles than any other jersey. I bet the Shaqs are a nightmare to maintain. think I'll just stick to Pennys

Or the new Celtics jerseys that just came out maybe. Idk. But I don’t think it’s a fake.

im not saying its fake, im articulating how surreal it is foe that to already be a throwback jersey and its barely 10 years old style wise.

I'm not educated on reebok jerseys. Can someone legit check this kobe jersey

Attachments

• IMG_3290.PNG
    IMG_3290.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
anyone know where i can grab the red pelicans authentic with the zatarans patch?

Last edited:
how can i tell the difference between authentic and swingman shorts?

from ebay pics... the tag has a size 42 on it, but it doesn't have the rubber thing in the waist area.... so i don't know
Not 100% sure but the swingmans have different matterial from the authentic, also noticed in cavs shorts (i guess that applies to the other teams also) the team logo is stitched in authentic and heat pressed in the swingmans. A thing that is noticeable, is that in swingman shorts the nba logo has a white outline.

31658018_2083569358324673_4663823738830061568_n.jpg

Found this while randomly searching Facebook Marketplace...help on if these are legit? My guess is they are but I'll let you experts chime in. (If I'm wrong the "high quality" fakes have certainly improved since the OG jersey era)

View attachment 2110975
31662158_2083588088322800_5839845849592496128_n.jpg

BNWT, that's a great price. See if you can drop it even lower lol

Those two Iverson jerseys in particular, they are rare exceptions where I think the M&N is better than the original.

Back
Top Bottom