Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

FYI, the Cavs online team store has LeBron City Edition authentic with the Winged Foot patch for 40% off...was able to snag a size 48 for $120

Just take a look at the site, like theres alot of retro jerseys (AI,Carter,Mcgrady) $50 and below
All depends on th sellers. There’s deals to be found on amazon but fake sellers def on there so just gotta do your research I guess and likely the fake sellers using stock pictures from real sites

All depends on th sellers. There’s deals to be found on amazon but fake sellers def on there so just gotta do your research I guess and likely the fake sellers using stock pictures from real sites
Amazon refund policy is good so i may just take a look at what they are selling

C11AE04C-C1D3-42ED-9DE5-DAC295E92082.jpeg
976B5D73-C41A-4914-A8DB-7A7AA66649D4.jpeg
C11AE04C-C1D3-42ED-9DE5-DAC295E92082.jpeg
C1F144A2-22CC-4C5D-B07E-4CE006EC071D.jpeg
Been looking for this one for awhile wish it was a medium but large will have to do

Is it possible to add sponsor patches or buy them from somewhere?
add? of course, just a simple stitch around

I think some customizer over seas? JWC? or something is making his own patches that basically look real deal and I think $12 each so worth a try

I'll look into this you have any info on them? I need to add sponsor patch to this warriors jersey it looks plain without it
add? of course, just a simple stitch around

I think some customizer over seas? JWC? or something is making his own patches that basically look real deal and I think $12 each so worth a try

I’m sure someone else can provide, they’re located in another country and have a face book I just know JWC or something along those lines

Someone will post soon lol

Back
Top Bottom