Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_4964.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4841.JPG
IMG_4862.JPG
IMG_4864.JPG
Newest pickup from the 15% off ebay sale: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson game worn Brooklyn Nets Nike jersey, size 50 + 4 inches. It has a microphone pocket inside. I like him as a player and was looking for him specifically, and it was a solid price and wanted to have a jersey from this team since I go to games at Barclays Center. This is my first Nike jersey from the new era of jerseys. First off, this jersey is so tight, the size of this jersey is between a large and XL according to Nike's new sizing (it says XL on the neck tag), but I swear it fits like a size 42-44 and I'm a regular 48. I wish it didn't have the advertisement patch but this is my favorite Brooklyn Nets style since their move to Brooklyn, so to get a gamer I have no choice but to live with it having the patch.

BrooklynNike1.jpg
BrooklynNets4.png
BrooklynNike2.jpg

Got the same game as you... 1 of 2.... Also picked up the shorts (which steiner still has for $99, but you can usually email them and get it for a bit less)

That being said, the cut on some of these is a bit surprising. I bought an XXL and XL nets pair of shorts. The XL is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. However, I saw that the sizes are a range (like an XL can be a 40 or 42... not sure on exact numbers, but it varies).

bulls jordan jerseys were never doubled tagged during the champion run. nike took over the bulls when champion started double tagging

do you know what year champion started double tagging and what factors applied?

i recall seeing double tagged champion jerseys before nike started production

i think they started double tagging around 99. nike took over the bulls in 97... the year after the nba 50th anniversary with the gold logos... retail authentics were definitely single tagged during that year

i think they started double tagging around 99. nike took over the bulls in 97... the year after the nba 50th anniversary with the gold logos... retail authentics were definitely single tagged during that year
My memory is a bit cloudy but gold jerry logos were used only during the 50th Anniversary NBA season, right? And I believe Champion was still producing the team uniforms then?

Bruh... where

Go get me a 40/44 :smh:

Haha I would if I could ! Dude I got this from only had this one left. He sold it on OfferUp. I’m just glad I have a decent eye for legit checking. That, or I would’ve consulted with you guys in here first lol. He is selling KD authentic in the blue for $25 in a 44 as well haha

check your outlets guys, im seeing a bunch of green Kyrie authentic on ebay discounted. from the past its painfully obvious they're from an outlet

luck *** people man

Am I the only one that’s wondering why Nike is so slow with the production that even LeBron is out here giving out swingmans instead of authentics to other pro athletes ?
2A6ABC56-11C3-42E8-9BD4-48E48C985A6E.jpeg

Am I the only one that’s wondering why Nike is so slow with the production that even LeBron is out here giving out swingmans instead of authentics to other pro athletes ?
2A6ABC56-11C3-42E8-9BD4-48E48C985A6E.jpeg

nike isnt slow, they just sell out fast. they got the authentic lebron jerseys here in toronto within days of the reveal but they sold out in minutes

Where’d you get the Westbrook authentic for cheap? Heard they might be getting a new jersey design, that’s the reason they’re going on sale

I wanted that jersey back when I was in High School. One of the cats who used to pull all the girls would rock it and I swore if I had that jersey I'd have the same success :rofl:

Regardless, Being a pretty serious OKC fan, I just can't get behind my guy. Talented without a doubt, but what he did is inexcusable. If my guy had picked the Celtics at the time he made the decision, I'd own the Sonics joint by now

I get the hate, but I'll never fault someone for doing something that they think will make them happy. Of course I might would feel different if I was an OKC fan.

I wanted that jersey back when I was in High School. One of the cats who used to pull all the girls would rock it and I swore if I had that jersey I'd have the same success :rofl:

Regardless, Being a pretty serious OKC fan, I just can't get behind my guy. Talented without a doubt, but what he did is inexcusable. If my guy had picked the Celtics at the time he made the decision, I'd own the Sonics joint by now

I have an OG Adidas blank I've been saving to make a KD rookie. But after his move to GSW, I just can't anymore. Might make it a Ray Allen now

It's a dope jersey though. Maybe in a few years, I'll feel better about it LOL

could anyone offer an opinion?

i purchased this jersey recently and wanted to verify its authenticity, and production year…thanks
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-6.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg

Your jersey is authentic. Contrary to an earlier poster, Champion did double tag. There was some inconsistency to a lot of Champion's procedures however. It might have been where the jersey was made that played a part in tagging, but I'm just guessing. The second visible tag was the "NBA Authentics" tag you have. In regards to inconsistency, some Champion jerseys had tagging on the collar and some didn't; some also had two tags on the collar with the second being a tag containing manufacturer information of some kind, while some didn't. Some also had a tag on the inside body of the jersey with "100% Polyester," and some didn't.

You can choose to believe me or not, this is my first post. (It really doesn't matter, since your jersey is real.)

Your specific jersey fits the scheme and template of a jersey produced between 1992-93 season and the 1995-96 season. What the earlier poster had right was the introduction of the gold logo for the NBA50 celebration (1996-97), and the introduction of Nike, Puma and (I believe) Starter for specific teams in 1997-98. Nike took over the Bulls, Spurs, Lakers, Pistons, Raptors and some others that year. Your jersey can't be earlier than 1992-93 because the Bulls jerseys were still screen-printed or heat pressed then, and it can't be later than 1995-96 because of the logo being red, white and blue. I'm guessing that it's probably early 1990s, and probably the year they introduced the fully stitched jersey and black with white bordered surnames (1992-93).

Back
Top Bottom