Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I mean, really :smh:.

wtf is Nike doing. These look like some really bad fan made jerseys, i'm sorry but those are the result of making a team come up with a new jersey every year. Like seriously, just pick one and maybe change it every 5 years or so IF necessary.

I went to the Target Center to see if they had the Timberwolves hardwood classic jerseys for the game today and they said Nike hasn't sent them any. What the hell Nike...

48873C90-20F5-4A64-9F37-5D24E5642534.jpeg
F026BBBF-DBF7-487A-8C2D-6EF980ACA6CB.jpeg
9BC11FE1-A634-4E8B-9EB6-8525AEAA9E38.jpeg

I mean, really :smh:.

wtf is Nike doing. These look like some really bad fan made jerseys, i'm sorry but those are the result of making a team come up with a new jersey every year. Like seriously, just pick one and maybe change it every 5 years or so IF necessary.
THIS!!

Y’all sounding like s bunch of angry old men

I like these funky one of jerseys. All teams have a consistent, icon, statement, and association.

Then there are one off city jerseys and also for this year an “earned city” jersey for those that made the playoffs.

Y’all complaining we are getting more jerseys? Come on dudes

Good article with great scoop on the Wolves Prince-inspired uniforms. Whereas I joked about other MN icons getting uniforms, I guess Nike already pitched the idea! Really hope they do the MPLS Lakers one soon.

"But they decided then to prioritize a Prince jersey for this season. They set aside some of Nike's other proposed Minnesota-centric motifs: jerseys paying homage to Bob Dylan, the Mississippi River (which runs through Minneapolis), and the original Minneapolis Lakers, Johnson says. (You might see some of those ideas down the road.)"

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ota-timberwolves-prince-inspired-uniforms-nba

1819_cityunveil_hero_rose.jpg

Attachments

• 1819_cityunveil_hero_rose.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1819_cityunveil_hero_rose.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 3
Yea if anyone knows on the throwback jerseys... Would scoop a KAT with the quickness. I'd love to get my hands on the shorts too... I'd sell my M&N shorts and scoop the Nike's to Play in

Y’all sounding like s bunch of angry old men

I like these funky one of jerseys. All teams have a consistent, icon, statement, and association.

Then there are one off city jerseys and also for this year an “earned city” jersey for those that made the playoffs.

Y’all complaining we are getting more jerseys? Come on dudes

Good point but we're not really getting more jerseys if the demand is high and supply low (ie. stock).

I thought they released swingman at least of most jerseys? or are you referring to authentic

Correct. I just meant the authentics. Response has been very positive for the throwbacks and Prince jerseys. I’m hoping that might help

Last edited:
Are NBA EU webstore authentics same as US? I noticed they still have the Town Curry. Might need to finally pull the trigger.

Yea if anyone knows on the throwback jerseys... Would scoop a KAT with the quickness. I'd love to get my hands on the shorts too... I'd sell my M&N shorts and scoop the Nike's to Play in

They have KAT swingman available. I want an authentic too, but I haven't seen any. I don't think Nike made any Hardwood Classics last year available in authentics either so I don't know if we'll get any.

Back
Top Bottom