Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Forgot this thread existed

picked this up off eBay. Decent condition considering how old it is. It’s my first authentic (I have a Nets VC but not sure if it’s legit)

F98D65E6-9196-4797-B6FB-22899F18976A.jpeg

what do u guys do about slight yellowing on jerseys after sitting in the closet all winter (for a couple of years now)? don't have any white ones but u can see it on some of the white parts of jerseys

also wtf jersey prices are just ridiculous right now. been out of the game for a bit, and I'm seeing jerseys that went for under $100 like rookie G. Hill (I got mine for like 60 in 2018 ) are around 200 bucks now 😭

So I guess the Warriors online store got switched to the generic Fanatics operated template. No more online pro shop :smh:

Any other teams make the switch this season? Warriors had one of the best Pro Shops around. Stuff there you'd get nowhere else.

So I guess the Warriors online store got switched to the generic Fanatics operated template. No more online pro shop :smh:

Any other teams make the switch this season? Warriors had one of the best Pro Shops around. Stuff there you'd get nowhere else.

Most teams did....a few still have team sites....mavs, nets, lakers, heat, sixers (was harder to find...was linked to wells fargo center), clippers....

Knicks switched I think last year....much, much rather have team sites over fanatics

A lot of teams still have their own team store websites.

Hawks
Nuggets
Celtics
Cavs
Clippers
Lakers
Pistons
Heat
Rockets
Nets
Suns
Pacers
Bucks
Thunder
76ers
Spurs
Wolves
Raptors
Mavs
Jazz

A lot of teams still have their own team store websites.

Hawks
Nuggets
Celtics
Cavs
Clippers
Lakers
Pistons
Heat
Rockets
Nets
Suns
Pacers
Bucks
Thunder
76ers
Spurs
Wolves
Raptors
Mavs
Jazz

That’s some good contribution. Thank you! Saving this list

Does anyone know of a source for blank procut Rev 30 Lakers jerseys? I'm looking for size 4XL+4 and/or 6XL+4, home gold and/or road purple. They used to be all over Ebay a couple years ago but you don't really see them anymore. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

coulda swore you already had that one? been trying to get one myself for a while. team shops been sold out of 44's for like a year. where'd you score yours?

Jazz online store. I think they only have 40s and 56/58s left though.

also wtf jersey prices are just ridiculous right now. been out of the game for a bit, and I'm seeing jerseys that went for under $100 like rookie G. Hill (I got mine for like 60 in 2018 ) are around 200 bucks now 😭

nothing will beat da prices just after da jersey era died....procuts going for pennies on da dollar cuz Jay-z opened his mouth :lol:

Back
Top Bottom