Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

So I guess the Warriors online store got switched to the generic Fanatics operated template. No more online pro shop :smh:

Any other teams make the switch this season? Warriors had one of the best Pro Shops around. Stuff there you'd get nowhere else.

Yeah, they had great customer service. I guess that was something they decided not to deal with at the new arena. :ohwell:

At least you can get sponsor patches on custom authentic jerseys?

Can anyone explain the differences in the Lakers Sandknit jocktags? From what I understand they switched from Medalist to MacGregor in 84? But whats with the different MacGregor tags? I’ve seen tags with a crown and also an “exclusively made for “ tag. Do they just vary by season? The jersey I posted above doesn’t have the nba logo so its from 84-86? Any info would be appreciated. I did search the thread but a lot of posts have pictures missing.

Can anyone explain the differences in the Lakers Sandknit jocktags? From what I understand they switched from Medalist to MacGregor in 84? But whats with the different MacGregor tags? I’ve seen tags with a crown and also an “exclusively made for “ tag. Do they just vary by season? The jersey I posted above doesn’t have the nba logo so its from 84-86? Any info would be appreciated. I did search the thread but a lot of posts have pictures missing.

the crown tag is just an updated sand knit tag from the latter years. the 'exclusively made for tags' were added to denote authentic jerseys (this is before 'authentic' was the universal term to describe on court quality apparel)... think of it as their version of the champion dual jock tag

Anyone interested it’s a 52
8D7B6181-B161-4378-BAA5-5230B6E79CFB.jpeg
B41AD13B-3E20-4D72-BEB0-D640452AA82B.jpeg

Nbastore.com added custom icon edition authentic jerseys for all teams (I think) a few days ago.

Nbastore.com added custom icon edition authentic jerseys for all teams (I think) a few days ago.
Lol they have been out forever on fanatics & the nba store

Peeps were making AD jerseys so they have almost been sold out forever

been trying to make a blue Luka authentic but have been sold out in my size forever

Lol they have been out forever on fanatics & the nba store

Peeps were making AD jerseys so they have almost been sold out forever

been trying to make a blue Luka authentic but have been sold out in my size forever
There’s a ton of authentics in all sizes in the Mavs official team store.

Back
Top Bottom