Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_3883.JPG
IMG_3884.JPG

Thinking about getting an authentic altered.
Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

Want it shortened and possibly taken in a bit

This was delivered today, not sure if you classify this as authentic or Swingman as I didn’t pay much attention to when Nike actually dropped these. I do know Nike did release some stitched ones with numbered sizing...anyway...don’t shoot me lol.
CFF28A59-E7FB-4166-A749-5AAADD774805.jpeg

11B74DEE-19EE-44C5-8C23-575DAD846240.jpeg

3D49ED8D-A24F-4E42-97F7-405F47EC7EE1.jpeg
Would be a replica

I finally completed my 1992 Team USA collection with this Magic Johnson one this summer for now. I already had Michael Jordan since last year. Hopefully I can get the white versions of both if they ever become available at more outlets.
IMG_4338.JPG
IMG_4339.JPG

Thinking about getting an authentic altered.
Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

Want it shortened and possibly taken in a bit

it easy if you have a jersey to give them that fits you perfect... so for example you have a big jersey that needs to get altered than you have another jersey that fits you perfect give them both jerseys and say alter the bigger jersey to this one that fits perfect... also you have to point out to them where you want the bottom tags because they wont know any better and put that joint high... i have two jerseys currently getting the tags fixed cuz they got put to high... easy fix but an annoying inconvenience which is more money...any jersey can get altered but the hardest ones are the ones with side designs which i try to avoid getting altered... im talking about kidd on the nets... see below as an example... im sure it can get altered but it will be tough... if you are just getting the length shortened it should be an easy job but if the width of the jersey needs to be altered then it would be tough.... majority of my jerseys i need both width and length altered... but the newer jerseys i cop i just need the length shortened which is easy
1600486897580.png

The two jerseys I’ve always wish I could alter. The STAT jersey might be possible - just need to narrow the grey portion of the shoulders and length. The Ray Ray would be impossible to take in the width.
309952D1-A3DA-4D75-9BA9-99D357EB6620.jpeg
E50E2D25-787E-4374-A574-BE7F2DAAA208.jpeg

it easy if you have a jersey to give them that fits you perfect... so for example you have a big jersey that needs to get altered than you have another jersey that fits you perfect give them both jerseys and say alter the bigger jersey to this one that fits perfect... also you have to point out to them where you want the bottom tags because they wont know any better and put that joint high... i have two jerseys currently getting the tags fixed cuz they got put to high... easy fix but an annoying inconvenience which is more money...any jersey can get altered but the hardest ones are the ones with side designs which i try to avoid getting altered... im talking about kidd on the nets... see below as an example... im sure it can get altered but it will be tough... if you are just getting the length shortened it should be an easy job but if the width of the jersey needs to be altered then it would be tough.... majority of my jerseys i need both width and length altered... but the newer jerseys i cop i just need the length shortened which is easy
1600486897580.png

Appreciate it.

Anyone from Houston with any recs on tailors for Jerseys? Otherwise just gonna go to one close by and hope for the best lol.

Btw, best way store jerseys? (Fold and risk creases, hang and risk the shoulder stretch)

After today’s AD epic last shot, I hope that Nike reconsiders tbey would make a lot of fans happy if they released again the black Lakers jersey.

After today’s AD epic last shot, I hope that Nike reconsiders tbey would make a lot of fans happy if they released again the black Lakers jersey.

I wonder if they are wearing the aeroswift versions or if Nike supplied new jerseys in vaporknit!

Back
Top Bottom