Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Never said otherwise. I’m curious his turnaround time so I can get an idea when mine will be done.
Sorry I missed your original message. I sent these out mid June I believe around the 16th. I have another jersey that’s been with them for a while. A blank rev 30 jersey that they’re putting mesh numbers on and also shortening the length and from my experience it takes much longer if you have them do more than one thing to the jersey. I sent my LeBron rev 30 with twill in mid January and due to COVID, I didn’t get it back until mid to late June.

Keep in mind they have been closed for the first two months of Summer due to COVID. They are incredibly backed up right now.
Yeah just like you said, I believe in mid March they closed and at some point in May they continued to work on the stuff I sent them. I’m sure the pile of work stacked up ever since the start of this year

Picked this up for a steal.
8AEA11D1-5D59-4EFB-B1D6-121763591289.jpeg
543C90A6-10A6-4C48-80B6-DBD8CEC433F7.jpeg

Does anyone know if the heat ever wore Nike that year? I used to have the red one. I bought it before wades rookie season started and it was a reebok.

I had this 2009 Rookie/Sophomore Game Russell Westbrook jersey briefly before I swapped it out for something else I preferred. I got it within the last few months just because I was able to swap out a useless stupidly oversized 1980s Knicks Patrick Ewing jersey I had for it. I only acquired it to use as a trade piece.

I wonder if Mitchell & Ness will eventually produce Thunder jerseys of Westbrook. I wonder if they'll produce more of these kinds of jerseys in general. I don't think we'll see many people wearing jerseys like this.
IMG_4394.JPG
IMG_4395.JPG

I'm finally posting a picture of the only autographed jersey I have in my possession that I've mentioned a few times on another thread. It's the lone remnant from all the Mitchell & Ness jerseys I had from the 2000s because the rest were purged. This one was cut too big for a size 52. Dominique Wilkins' autograph on it is the only reason I still have it.

I got it signed by Wilkins at Fox Hills Mall Champs on the Friday of NBA All-Star Weekend in 2004. It was actually the prior original Champs location before it closed in 2010 and reopened at its current location in spring 2012 at that mall. It wasn't a long wait thankfully. He was really nice too. He even folded the jersey neatly and handed it back to me after he signed it!
IMG_4621.JPG
IMG_4624.JPG

This is clearly a jersey made in the 2000s based on the front bottom left tags for most who already know. Made in U.S.A. too.
IMG_4627.JPG

A closeup of Wilkins' autograph.
IMG_4629.JPG

If anyone else has an autographed jersey, please share it as well.

Yeah my purple VC is a 48 and it runs shorter in length than my white 48... no idea why, but I guess as mentioned above the later runs were made bigger.

I seen the same for other Nike jerseys from that era (Lakers, Heat, Celtics) that are too short in length. The shortness of the purple one actually bothers me so much that I’ve been looking for a 52...the short length is even worse if you a beer belly too :frown:

7C21D8E9-C243-42FE-9C05-D2253409E81C.jpeg
F549FC1D-BC3E-464B-8385-9A61ABBDC677.jpeg

wow, I have a 52 in purple that I’ve had for ages and always regretted not buying the 48. Depending on your location, would you be up for a possible trade?

Perhaps my best Mitchell and Ness pick up day ever! Three really rare jerseys, all made in the U. S.A! First, 1976-1977 Pete Maravich New Orleans Jazz jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Second, 1974-1975 Phil Smith Golden State Warriors Jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Finally, a jersey I have never seen before; 1967-68 Seattle Supersonics size 48 plus LONG. I have not been able to find any information on this jersey, but I do know that it has to be an original, older remake from Peter Capolino due to the tagging. I have never seen this jersey before and I am happy to have this unique piece.

NewOrleansMN1.jpeg
NewOrleansMN2.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN9.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN10.jpeg
SeattleMN5.jpeg
SeattleMN6.jpeg

Perhaps my best Mitchell and Ness pick up day ever! Three really rare jerseys, all made in the U. S.A! First, 1976-1977 Pete Maravich New Orleans Jazz jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Second, 1974-1975 Phil Smith Golden State Warriors Jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Finally, a jersey I have never seen before; 1967-68 Seattle Supersonics size 48 plus LONG. I have not been able to find any information on this jersey, but I do know that it has to be an original, older remake from Peter Capolino due to the tagging. I have never seen this jersey before and I am happy to have this unique piece.

NewOrleansMN1.jpeg
NewOrleansMN2.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN9.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN10.jpeg
SeattleMN5.jpeg
SeattleMN6.jpeg
That Phil Smith Jersey was rare when it came out like 15years ago... I’m local to the Bay and it took me some effort to get mine. Now you just need Dickey to complete that HTF Dubs 70s Championship trio (Barry is somewhat easier to locate)

Forgot I had this too. Don’t think I shared this before here but I suspect there are some folks who’d appreciate seeing it.
5D96AF9B-E5E5-4DE9-8BA9-89FE9665634B.jpeg
Keep in mind I am a big Laker hater being from the Bay. But respect is due when it’s due. RIP KOBE

I ended up getting the Bulls home white Michael Jordan rookie year jersey during the summer as well in addition to the red one. Now I have both versions when I assumed I would never get either one several years ago if Mitchell & Ness were to make them.
IMG_4568.JPG
IMG_4569.JPG

I'm still upset they cancelled my pre-order on the red jersey. The black one just doesn't do it for me. I'll get over it if they sell the authentic version of that city jersey though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom