Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Greatest Raptor of all time.
IMG_20200924_163414.jpg

The new atlanta hawks city jerseys are unbelievably beautiful

2D84A41C-1E4C-4F03-9FF3-3A62076987C6.jpeg
D1E1D3AD-B43C-4CC6-A1E3-A8293B7C0321.jpeg
love the font, would prefer if they switched it to ATL... looks like they straight jacked the 90's brewers with the MLK on there. i like these better than our new unis tbh.

Perhaps my best Mitchell and Ness pick up day ever! Three really rare jerseys, all made in the U. S.A! First, 1976-1977 Pete Maravich New Orleans Jazz jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Second, 1974-1975 Phil Smith Golden State Warriors Jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Finally, a jersey I have never seen before; 1967-68 Seattle Supersonics size 48 plus LONG. I have not been able to find any information on this jersey, but I do know that it has to be an original, older remake from Peter Capolino due to the tagging. I have never seen this jersey before and I am happy to have this unique piece.

NewOrleansMN1.jpeg
NewOrleansMN2.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN9.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN10.jpeg
SeattleMN5.jpeg
SeattleMN6.jpeg
That Sonics jersey is insane!!! Props!

I plan to buy some M&N authentic shorts.
In your experience, length is similar to Nike ones?. Should I buy 1 size less?

I finally relented and got a Raptors sublimated dinosaur jersey. I'm going to admit I was hypocritical because I disparaged this design for several years, but now I end up getting one. 😆

Getting a few colorways of Nike Shox BB4 over the summer swayed my decision to get this jersey. I have to admit it's a unique design that we'll never see again. And I think it's safe to assume sublimated designs on NBA jerseys won't be done anymore.
IMG_4651.JPG
IMG_4653.JPG

I never owned any of the current Nike authentic that NBA teams wear today... Im assuming they run longer than swingman?

I actually have a Larry Bird jersey in my possession for the time being. 🙄🤮

Y'all might be wondering why the F I have a Bird jersey in my possession when I'm a Lakers fan. I made a swap for it so I can sell it to an associate of mine for a fairly good price since he helps me out with things occasionally. He already paid half of the agreed amount to me so I can save it for him once he comes up with the other half soon hopefully.

'80s NBA All-Star jerseys were nice and simple. I just couldn't keep a Bird jersey due to my allegiance to the Lakers.
IMG_4649.JPG
IMG_4650.JPG

How does the Mitchell & Ness compare to the current Nike authentics in terms of sizing? If I wear a 52/XL on the Nikes, should I get a 48/XL or a 52/2XL on a Mitchell & Ness?

Time for me to post this Lakers Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey I got during the summer for a real good deal since they won their 17th title. It's the first time I have a Kareem jersey since the 2000s because I used to have a royal blue 1980s NBA All-Star Game screen-printed jersey that was way too oversized that I eventually sold at loss.

I noticed it's been years since Mitchell & Ness made Kareem jerseys and a Pro Image franchisee at a local mall told me they regained his rights within the last few years after losing it.

I was curious why this purple jersey is a 1983-84 version because Lakers lost to Celtics in the NBA Finals that season. So I did research and learned it was also the season that Kareem broke the NBA all-time scoring record.

I just need a yellow Kareem jersey to complete my '80s Lakers collection because I already have both colors of Magic Johnson.
IMG_4366.JPG
IMG_4367.JPG

Here's pictures I took of Kareem at a Dodgers game on July 4, 2018 that I attended. I moved down to a 5th row seat that was usually empty in that section and he was in the section to my left that day!
IMG_4655.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

^^^ I took this picture when the stadium cameraman put him on the stadium video board.

I placed an order to Lakers Store 10 days ago and still have no tracking number.
I tried to call them on Friday, but the voicemail is full and they don’t answer any call.

I sent several emails, but still no answer.

Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom