Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sick T-Ross.

I picked up the Rudy Gay a couple yrs back for a cool $20. I know we only got better after he got traded but Rudy was actually pretty clutch some games and it was good to at least have a go to guy as Kyle and Demar hadn’t developed yet.
Also come to the sad realization that I’m starting to have trouble fitting large in Rev30s so I’ll prob never fit this...

D2B6E11B-8E05-4C20-8AE4-30069F244C51.jpeg
525483CE-30AB-4FB9-8754-9A27CB31A793.jpeg

Sick T-Ross.

I picked up the Rudy Gay a couple yrs back for a cool $20. I know we only got better after he got traded but Rudy was actually pretty clutch some games and it was good to at least have a go to guy as Kyle and Demar hadn’t developed yet.
Also come to the sad realization that I’m starting to have trouble fitting large in Rev30s so I’ll prob never fit this...

D2B6E11B-8E05-4C20-8AE4-30069F244C51.jpeg
525483CE-30AB-4FB9-8754-9A27CB31A793.jpeg

You can do it! I have faith, just a little jogging and dieting and you will fit a size M with perfection :smile:!

Food is too delicious. I’ll just stick to buying oversized pre- rev 30 adidas/Reebok that nobody wants or likes. Easier and cheaper lol.:D

I randomly purchased some rev30 mesh numbers from some site and they're located in socal. It came right away being I'm in the bay. Eps quoted me 85 for 2 numbers. I paid 135 for 3 sets. They have some other teams too.. they come with the front small twill numbers but no last name.
20210529_141711.jpg

Thanks! Can you share or PM me the site? I've avoided EPS since they're mesh and colors/sizing are noticeably different. But Those look pretty good!

Anyone in or around LA/Staples Center got the plug on Clips jerseys? Would like the black PG authentic w/sponsorship if anyone can make it out to the arena.

Last edited:
Anybody have any Pistons All Star jerseys from the early/mid 2000s? Looking for authentics or swingmans. Could never afford them at the time and now going back to find them is a biiiiiiiiitch.

Edit: Primarily looking for Ben Wallace/Chauncey Billups.

Got my authentic Trae in today. Glad I caught that restock a few days ago.
Post it bro. Lets see the goods.
Trae would've been my first choice but they only had size 40 left when I went to buy...and that just wasn't gonna work. Lol

Lemme know if they do if you don't mind. I ain't been down there for a game in ages.
State Farm was picked over as hell. I went to the team store as soon as the gates opened.
I don't think they've restocked authentics in months probably. They had about 20 sitting on a rack. The red ones and black jumpman ones. Some Trae, Bogdanovic, Reddish, a couple of Hunters. No joke EVERY SINGLE ONE besides a black Bogdanovic and a red Bogdanovic was a Size 40. And the black one had dirt all over it. I don't know who the hell is buying that. Lol.

I don't understand the distribution nike gives the Hawks. There was not a single Trae Young jersey in the entire store that was not a Size small. Unreal.

While we talking about team stores ... any lurkers in here headed out to Staples for the Clips game tomorrow night? Need that Black PG Authentic in Medium...

State Farm was picked over as hell. I went to the team store as soon as the gates opened.
I don't think they've restocked authentics in months probably. They had about 20 sitting on a rack. The red ones and black jumpman ones. Some Trae, Bogdanovic, Reddish, a couple of Hunters. No joke EVERY SINGLE ONE besides a black Bogdanovic and a red Bogdanovic was a Size 40. And the black one had dirt all over it. I don't know who the hell is buying that. Lol.

I don't understand the distribution nike gives the Hawks. There was not a single Trae Young jersey in the entire store that was not a Size small. Unreal.
Damn. Thanks for the update. Hopefully they stock them better next season.

Damn. Thanks for the update. Hopefully they stock them better next season.
I imagine they will. I don't think they ordered enough this year given the teams success. Who can blame them though, no one saw it coming really.
Think there just aren't a lot of Hawks jerseys out there in general
It's funny, it wasn't just authentics. I checked the whole store, no Trae swingmans outside size S either

Back
Top Bottom