Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New pickup: Luka Doncic Dallas Mavericks 75th anniversary jersey, sz 52 (XL).

DallasNike15.jpeg
DallasNike16.jpeg

Question for the room......
What kind of shorts do you guys wear with your jersey? Denim shorts? Kahki cargos ?
Basketball shorts with the jerseys. Yup. Most of the time I’ll even rock a different team. Whatever I like. Could be black knicks 75th shorts with a white Brooklyn nets jersey. Neon hawks shorts with a black twolves jersey. I stand out for better or worse. I enjoy it. Denim though. Nah. Jeans. Uch. I’m getting older. If I’m not working, it’s whatever I want. That’s what happens.

Basketball shorts with the jerseys. Yup. Most of the time I’ll even rock a different team. Whatever I like. Could be black knicks 75th shorts with a white Brooklyn nets jersey. Neon hawks shorts with a black twolves jersey. I stand out for better or worse. I enjoy it. Denim though. Nah. Jeans. Uch. I’m getting older. If I’m not working, it’s whatever I want. That’s what happens.

some solid color cotton or mesh shorts.

edit my bad meant to respond to OP. but i’m with you i’m older too and at this point wear whatever you want

Last edited:
I admit I'm finally posting the 1997 NBA All-Star Game Michael Jordan jersey that I got last September because I finally got the correlating Jordan XII Playoff to wear it with. Perhaps getting the jersey in anticipation of the re-release of these shoes was good luck because I was able to get them on reserve via the Foot Locker app last week.
IMG_5959.JPG
IMG_5968.JPG

I got a damn great deal on the jersey too.

Seeing these photos online and the anticipation of these shoes being re-released this year motivated me to get the jersey last September.
97ASGMJ1.jpg
97ASGMJ2.jpg
97ASGMJ3.jpg

My altered size 56 T-Mac. I remember watching grainy highlights of that ASG self alley-oop on nba.com over and over.

And my 03-04 T-mac. Horrible season for the magic losing their first 17 of 18 but the coldest highlight is that behind the back cross and pull-up 3 on Arenas from when he dropped 62pts on the Wiz.

8D5CDC53-3FB1-4691-846E-3E5F21E2812D.jpeg

360ED0A0-FFF7-4C3A-93DA-48E42C4A4751.jpeg

My altered size 56 T-Mac. I remember watching grainy highlights of that ASG self alley-oop on nba.com over and over.

And my 03-04 T-mac. Horrible season for the magic losing their first 17 of 18 but the coldest highlight is that behind the back cross and pull-up 3 on Arenas from when he dropped 62pts on the Wiz.

8D5CDC53-3FB1-4691-846E-3E5F21E2812D.jpeg

360ED0A0-FFF7-4C3A-93DA-48E42C4A4751.jpeg

How did you alter it because the side panels are going to prove difficult.

How did you alter it because the side panels are going to prove difficult.

Basically I had my person remove the side panels and take in a couple inches from the front and back on each side and then they reconnected the side panels (they also had to shorten it as well since armpit is now higher).

The proper way to have done it is if the seam of the trim was joined at the middle. It doesn’t look as bad/obvious on the home jersey because the trim is black and blue, but it’s more obvious on the away since it has grey trim. Might try and have it re-done in the future. This was the better alternative than paying some ridiculous re-seller $400+ for a size 44/48 imo…

5DE8A8DF-C8C6-4CBE-A74D-A693B3FDAB24.jpeg

FA06EA54-34EF-4AA3-A394-94028ECEDD76.jpeg

Basically I had my person remove the side panels and take in a couple inches from the front and back on each side and then they reconnected the side panels (they also had to shorten it as well since armpit is now higher).

The proper way to have done it is if the seam of the trim was joined at the middle. It doesn’t look as bad/obvious on the home jersey because the trim is black and blue, but it’s more obvious on the away since it has grey trim. Might try and have it re-done in the future. This was the better alternative than paying some ridiculous re-seller $400+ for a size 44/48 imo…

5DE8A8DF-C8C6-4CBE-A74D-A693B3FDAB24.jpeg

FA06EA54-34EF-4AA3-A394-94028ECEDD76.jpeg

A couple years ago, I tried to have my Iverson Georgetown altered and the tailor ****ed it up and then tried to swap out thr material like I wouldn't notice. The guy said he could do it and then proved he couldn't. I haven't touched it since. Need to get the material myself and find someone to undo what was previously done and then put the new material on.

Back
Top Bottom